Auto CAD Draftsman
“Holds almost ten years of consistent
experience as AUTO CAD Draftsman/
Designer in well-known organizations in
India and UAE. Good knowledge of
Drafting and Design related Software’s.
Ability to possess excellent communication
and interpersonal skills. Also an enthusiastic
hard working responsible person an
Effective planner with good public relation
“To be an honest, empathetic and
impactful Team leader and to be
recognized internationally within my
“My contribution, no matter how big or
how small, it will be done with complete
dedication and accuracy.
Date of Birth : 27th May 1986
Marital Status : Married
Visa Status : Employment Visa
Notice period : One month
Nationality : Indian
Aim to utilize my expertise as AutoCAD Draftsman in the architectural/Landscape industry, where I could project my accurate illustrations in simple and presentable manner, thereby adding to the growth of the organization.
Diploma in 3D Design and Animation [D3DA]
Kerala gov’t –[ 2004 to 2005 ]
National Certificate of Vocational Training [NCVT] Gov’t of India–[ 2001 to 2004 ]
In Draughtsman Civil
Secondary School Leaving Certificate [SSLC]
Kerala Gov’t–[ 1991 to 2001 ]
From Gov’t High School
Certificate of Completion Revit Architectural 2015 Auto Desk Certification – [ 2015 ]
CAD Center - Calicut
TECHNICAL SKILLS LANGUAGES KNOWN
WORK EXPERIENCE IN AS ARCHITECTURAL / LANDSCAPE DRAFTSMAN [ 3 YEARS ] AL AIN, ABU DHABI AND DUBAI the experience which I gained from previous companies helped me to Achieve a position In Al Faraa, Working in a multinational company supported Me to grow professionally and personally.
From al Fara’a, I am honored to be part of UAE's prestigious projects. From January 2016 to Till Date
MAJOR PROJECTS RESPONSIBILITIES ARE IN ALFARAA
MARYAH PLAZA – ABU DHABI
- Prepare Architectural Shop Drawing From IFC such as Block works, RCP Tile Layout, Fixtures Layout and interior fit out drawings
- Prepare Additional Structural Drawing such as GA, Lintel, Slab extension and manhole drawings and details.
- Prepare site related drawings such as Logistic Plan, Safety Evacuation Layout SHEIKHA FATIMA PARK – ABU DHABI - If/when necessary, visits the site and do detailed measuring. SHAIKAH FATHIMA PARK – ABU DHABI - Remain in touch with the architects and engineers in order to add to the Value of the work or add aesthetic value to the sketches.
- Process data from surveys into two dimensional CAD drawings.
- Prepares Shop, as built and Coordination Drawings
- Identify coordination clashes between architectural, structural, electrical Mechanical designs and represent it graphically.
ACCOMPLISHED PROJECTS - Role of a coordinator with sub-contractors drawings and submittals.
- Taking sections and necessary details from Revit
- Assist Architects on construction sites to ensure that architectural specifications Are properly followed.
CONSTELLATION AMMROC - Maintain the project documentations according to company standards. ABU DHABI AL AIN
- Prepare coordinated drawing for site works
- Prepare Acoustic Drawings for Acoustic Report
CREEK RISE - DUBAI - Prepare Landscape Drawings and Details
- Prepare Finishes Schedule Drawings with quantity
- Prepare As-Built Drawings
WORK EXPERIENCE IN AS LANDSCAPE DRAFTSMAN / DESIGNER [ 6 YEARS ] GHAYATHI – ABU DHABI It was a challenge to join GISCO as Landscape Draftsman hence my previous Work experience all are related to architectural background. But quickly I gain the knowledge of all Landscape works. I was the Only draftsman in our Landscape division. Also, I succeed in achieving My position as a Landscape Designer too. Through my designs, we awarded From July 2009 to Dec 2015 lots of projects from PRFD. Our projects are most of them commercial such as Public gardens, Roundabout, Road Landscape etc.
ROUND ABOUTS & PUBLIC GARDENS
*click on the images to get more details about the projects and companies SOFT SKILLS RESPONSIBILITIES ARE IN GISCO
- Assisting Engineer’s in study project, tender and documents for clarification
- Discussion with client for their ideal design and requirement’s
- Site visits for determine the possibility and facilities
- Generating landscape design in 2D and 3D as per the requirement’s
- Preparation of quantity and BOQ as per SOR
- Preparation of design, shop and as built drawings
- Coordinate with site teams and land surveyor for site layout and details
- Analysis of specification mismatches and necessitating the notifications
- Visit site for assisting engineer/supervisor and also for as-built drawings
- Role of a coordinator with sub-contractors production dept. and QA QC HOBBIES HIGHLIGHTS
- Knowledge of CAD systems, related software and hardware products.
- Have the ability to put thoughts into action as far as making drawings Are concerned, after the completion of the initial sketches.
- Ability to work independently with little direction from supervisor.
- Ability to analyze technical implications of landscape's design and to perform Calculations relevant to the scope, such as dimensions, volumes, etc.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Develop and dispatch architectural and working drawings on time. DECLERATION
I have proven skills and initiative in understanding the projects and taking the production, operations team towards with successful and timely completion thereof.
I hereby declare that the above stated information is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
01 July 2019