Industrial Automation Engineer
ADDRESS: #***, ****************, **************, *****, ********* – 638503
A meticulous and organized individual seeking an Entry - level position in the field of Automation & Control. Skilled at analyzing problems, identifying and developing solutions. Strong ability to handle complex projects. Innovative, team playing and willing to contribute idea and learn new things.
Working Knowledge on the following Software’s and Domain’s are
- AB – RSLogix 500, ABB – CoDeSys, Siemens – SIMATIC S7 Manager
- GE – Ifix - Python
- LabVIEW - PSpice
- AutoCAD Electrical - MATLAB
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC), Neyveli 6 days from 04.06.18 to 09.06.18 Power plant overview, Coal mining methods and Technologies
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Ranipet 6 days from 28.05.18 to 02.06.18 Boiler Auxiliary products, ISRO fuel tank and Electrostatic Precipitator
- Ambal Autos, Sathyamangalam 10 days from 20.06.17 to 29.06.17 ECM in automobiles, Worked with Customer problems and Solutions
- Regional Telecommunication Training Centre(RTTC), Chennai 5 days from 13.06.16 – 17.06.16 Telecommunication power plant Technology and LTE
- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) March 2019 - September 2019 Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Automation and Control Design
- Government College of Engineering, Bargur (Anna University) August 2015 - April 2019 B.E - Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) with CGPA 7.81
- Sri Ragavendra Higher Secondary School, Sathyamangalam March 2015 Higher Secondary Course, Bio-Mathematics with 92.4%
- Sri Ragavendra Matriculation School, Sathyamangalam March 2013 Secondary School Leaving Certificate with 98.6%
Associate R and D Engineer - Duxes Labs Pvt. Ltd August 2019 – October 2019
- Analyzed and tested PCB’s of Robots.
- Designed and developed circuits for Robots.
- Developed simple code for motor control.
AREA OF INTEREST
- Industrial Automation & Control
- Digital Electronics
- Transient circuit analysis
- Motor Selection
Smart Automated Agricultural Irrigation System using IoT Final Year Project with Automated & Controlled system of Electric pump, Sprinkler and Solenoid valve by adopting Relay logic control in Node MCU through Wi-Fi module in Drip Irrigation system. Parameters of farming land are monitored and control through mobile via IoT. Automation is preferred in agriculture to eliminate the use of human due to lack of manpower.
National Program on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL)
- 4 weeks online course on “Leadership”
- 12 weeks online course on “Introduction to Industry 4.0 and Industrial Internet of Things ”
- 8 week online course on “Robotics”
- Networking Foundations: Networking Basics
- AutoCAD Electrical Essential Training and Implementing PLC
- Foundations of The Fourth Industrial Revolution (Industry 4.0)
I hereby confirm that the information given above is true to the best of my knowledge. PLACE: