SAMUEL M. CONIGLIO, III
***** ******** ****** firstname.lastname@example.org
Clermont, Florida 34714 941-***-****
Construction Project Manager
Professional Career Summary
Construction Project Manager • Construction Owner’s Representative• Director of Construction My vast history as a Construction Project Manager includes expertise in ground up completed projects valued at over $617 million. As a self-motivated and ethical manager, I enjoy collaborating with all stakeholders, including team members, architects, engineers, banks, customers and outside vendors.
With a Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, I specialize in construction oversight, project planning, contract management, budgeting, scheduling, cash management, conflict resolution, time management, quality control, operations, analytical thinking, risk management and critical thinking.
Management Milestone Achievements:
• Reorganized construction managers resulting in 25% accelerated completions.
• Established quality-control program resulting in 15% quality improvement and reduced warranty cost.
• Established a construction education program resulting in 30 % fewer errors.
• Guided local governments, attorneys, engineers to successfully rejuvenate a stalled project that resulted in $23,000,000.00 in sales.
• Designed, fast-tracked and built a $2 million property in 6 months. Work Experience:
Samuel Coniglio, III/Consultant, Orlando, Fl. Jan.2016 - present Construction Project Manager
Construction Consultant Company
• Identified strategies to support the services of major capital building programs.
• Made significant progress in closing out completed projects.
• Deciphered site planning and design issues such as: transportation, zoning, building orientation, on-site parking staging, drainage and landscaping issues.
• Using contract- scopes of work, created project budgets and schedules.
• Provided construction oversight for office build outs for Coca Cola, Publix, Massage Luxe.
• Tracked project schedules daily, kept in continuous communication with site managers.
• Executed services to support the planning, design, construction and closeout phases of a major capital building.
DVC Inc., Orlando, Fl. Jan. 2011 – Dec. 2015
Manager of Real Estate Development
Entertainment/Theme Park and Resort Company
• Introduced conceptual, unique entertainment corporate office building designs for future growth.
• Participated in strategic planning and design with former Disney senior management team to develop and build two theme parks and resorts each having a $3.2 billion budget.
• Generated over (29) extensive research reports on the future of Theme Parks and Resorts. Everglades University-Boca Raton, Florida Jan. 2010 - Jan. 2012
(Educational Sabbatical)- Full time student
Bachelor of Science Degree Major: Construction Management American Sterling Enterprises, Inc., Bradenton, Florida Sept. 1991 – Dec. 2009 President-Owner General Contractor/Land Developer
Residential & Commercial Construction
• Launched a startup general contracting company with emphasis on creating joint venture partnerships for land development projects.
• Initiated due diligence, planning, design, managed engineers, attorneys and surveyors.
• Project financing, cash flow projections, pre- construction, land development, construction and property management.
• Implemented the use of production house plans and customizing them for customers, providing the company an advantage over its competition.
• Company received several awards for design and innovation.
• Established successful quality control standards.
• Achieved 18% consistent net profits.
• Generated more than $89,530,000.00 in construction sales. Education:
Bachelor of Science Degree in Construction Management: Everglades University Certificate Business Administration and Management: University of Central Florida Professional Licenses and Training
• Licensed Certified General Contractor- State of Florida (Inactive)
• Licensed Real Estate Broker- State of Florida (Inactive)
• Licensed Community Association Manager- State of Florida (Former)
• Continuing education classes for the above.