E-mail / Skype
Date of Birth
Infor ERP, Turbo C C++ .
Matlab, linux mint.
To pursue a challenging and rewarding career as an engineer and excel myself by updating new technologies and take up all opportunities to provide my best to the organization.
DEC 2018 - QUALITY ENGINEER.
Present POWERsonic INDUSTRIES .
• Performing an active role in further development and continuous improvement of the quality management system.
• Analyzes and develops suppliers products to obtain maximum productivity and reviews performance in operation and provides suggestions for improvement.
• Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
• Assist in the development and improvement of the Product Excellence Management System
• Actively monitor the effectiveness of processes and quality of project work with management, and propose and execute quality/process improvements. Maintain performance management KPI’s and board and participate in performance management meetings
JUN 2015 - SERVICE ENGINEER.
SEP 2018 GAINERS CONTROL.
• Studies blueprint, manual, schematics and also civil planning to conduct installation. Providing onsite Service and repair Electrical and Electronic equipments such as Optical Sensors, Photo cell
(sick), Colour mark Sensor(Panasonic & Datalogic), proximity type sensors, AC & DC motor drives and also PCB level Servicing. Servicing Mechanical components such as pneumatic cylinder, Solenoid valve, drivers, and also mechanical assembly. In Embedded level support new software upgradation and other updation of program defined by the customer. on programming IC such as PIC16F877A, PIC16F876A, etc..
• Service call management and planning, on field servicing
• Material managements – Spare Parts Requirements, Manages Store Inventory, replacement approval, Maintaining Purchase Order and Billing Process.
• Documentation – Installation & Service reports, Monthly achievements, monthly review report and presentation prepration. MOHANPRASATH R
Position Applied For
Powersonic Industries, India.
Gainers Control, India.
Title - Train Trajectory Tracking with Overspeed Protection. Abstract - I propose a design concept to curb the rail accidents such as collision and derailment. The design intended to automate fully the communication system between locomotives so that rail traffic accidents can be minimized.
2011 - KARPAGAM COLLEGE OF ENGG, Coimbatore.
2015 DEGREE : Bachelor of Engineering.
BRANCH : Electronics and Communication Engineering. SCORED : 6.5 CGPA.
2008 - SKV HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL, Namakkal.
2011 COURSE : HSC & SSLC
BOARD : STATE BOARD
SCORED : 79 %
Jun 2014 Bussiness English Certification Level A2 at CAMBRIDGE University.
Jul 2013 WORKSHOP on “PCB Design using OrCAD Tool” at VIT University, Vellore.
Jul 2013 WORKSHOP on “Android Application Development” at VIT University, Vellore.
Jan 2013 WORKSHOP on “Sixth Sense of Robotics” at Bannari Amman Institute of Technology, sathy.
Nov 2012 INPLANT TRAINING at BSNL SBL COIMBATORE.
Mar 2015 Internship in Genn Control Pvt Ltd, Coimbatore for a month as Industrial Electrical Engineer.
Oct 2013 Free Space Optics” at Excel Engineering College, Nammakkal. Declaration
I hereby declare that the details furnished above are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief