I'm a dedicated Customer Service Representative motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success. My goal is to obtain a position with a growing and stable company that will enable me to use my experience as a Customer Service Representative.
• Account management
• Client relations
• Telephone skills
• Time management
• Bilingual (fluent in English & Spanish)
• Data Entry
• Adaptive team player
• Quick learner
• Energetic work attitude
• Knowledge using Sage accounting program
• Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
• 50 WPM
Ocean Export Coordinator
Seaway Export International, Huntington Beach, CA
Sep 2014 – Dec 2019
• Account management
• Prepared documents for ocean customs clearance.
• Handled customer's inquiries and resolved customer's complaints.
• Processed customer's orders and monitored the order process.
• Ensured all exported items are correctly classified
• Track cargo from the factory to final destinations.
• Maintained strong lines of communication with both internal and external clients.
• In charge of filing and negotiating rates with steam ship lines.
• Invoicing clients and making sure payment was received in a timely manner.
• Manage office when owners were absent or away.
Huntington Beach, CA
13820 Finch Way
Victorville, CA 92394
• Trained new employees.
• Account deposits
• Oversaw ordering of all office supplies
• Entered Account payables
Personal Child Care, Tustin, CA
Sep 2011 – Aug 2014
• Help children complete homework assignments and school projects.
• Organize activities that enhance children's physical, emotional, and social well-being.
• engage with children on an individual basis to build positive relationships with them.
• Occasionally transported children to and from school. Hostess/Front desk
Hof's Hut Restaurant & Bakery, Orange, CA
Aug 2007 – Aug 2011
• Greeted and sat customers at tables
• Serve the first point of all customer contact on the phone or in person.
• inform management of any special customer request/accommodations.
• Effectively handle many customers at once within a very popular restaurant.
• Assist in preparing the dining room for any upcoming functions.
• Took care of bakery sales and handles cashier.
• Assisted in maintaining a clean and safe workplace. General Education
Santa Ana Community College, Santa Ana, CA
2009 – 2015
Savanna High School, Anaheim, CA
2005 – 2009
Dulce Arias - Account Manager