Career Summary & Objective
An accomplished Operations specialist and Quality Check Inspector with over 16 years of relevant industry experience, possessing skills in Welding, Piping, Manual testing & Inspection. Seek an inspiring position in the relevant field with an aim to position self as a reliable industry influencer thereby simultaneously generating revenue opportunities for the firm.
• Technical Trainer – TUV Rheinland (Present)
• Mechanical Inspector – Bonatti International, Italy (1.5 Years-Present)
- Preparation of QC Report.
- Co-ordination with client or TPI or Contractor.
- Interpretation of Isometric drawings and Weld maps.
- Preparation of WPS, PQR, & welding inspection summary.
- Offering of NDT Test involves to Inspection Agency & Approve.
- Maintaining welding inspection/NDT reports and record tracking.
- Quality control documentation as per Quality inspection Procedure.
- Witness mechanical test on materials like Bend, Hardness, Tensile, & Charpy impact test
- Witness of welding procedure qualification, welder performance qualification & approval.
- Review of inspection and Test plan (QAP) per QC-Procedure, Client Specification and Approved Drawing.
- Review of the project scope of work, material specifications, and drawings for any conflict with the requirement of the Quality standards and advise the Engineering Dept. to initiate the corrective actions with the client prior to commencement of work.
- Inspection of joints fit up, alignment and dimensional accuracy as per drawing requirements
- Witness of Hydro testing, PWHT & Pre heat, post heat requirements etc.
- Inspection of joints fit up, alignment and dimensional accuracy as per drawing requirements. firstname.lastname@example.org
Certified Assessor Technical Trainer I Operations Professional QC Inspector Multi-Skill Workman
• Multi-skill Workman – Larsen & Toubro (15 Years)
- Independently work on projects, while offering process coordination expertise, cooperation with other teams, and safety training for new hires.
- Comply with all International codes like ASME, API 570, API 510, 1104, ASME B31.1, ASME B31.3, ASTM, BS, and TEMA throughout the duration of each project. Read blueprints to determine appropriate materials and procedures for each project. Manage job site hazards by accurately locating biohazards, low-grade radiation, and chemicals.
- Planned pipe system layout, installation, and repair according to specifications. Draw layout, read and interpret blue prints, drawings.
- Completed tasks to exceed established timelines and meet company standards by marking, pre- fabricating and assembling activities for piping.
- Rigging, Pipe Fitting and Fabrication Exemplified senior leadership knowledge, identifying pipe and fittings by size, type and wall thickness. Supervised bolt-up materials, handling, installation, and lock-out procedures to diminish project lags.
- Prevented equipment down time by dividing materials for use during pre-fabrication and assembly.
- Install and repair radiator, convector, valves, autoclaves, traps, pumps, meter and related pipeline.
- Quality Control and Assurance Supplied weld checking and dimensions quality control and testing reports to aid senior leadership teams during executive decision-making processes.
- Diminished manufacturing downtime by performing inspection and ensuring personnel met proper QC regulations and material specification compliance.
- Install and maintain water and steam distribution piping and control equipment, fire hydrants and related distribution system equipment.
- Make a pipe module in a shop floor and assemble on a side job.
- Assembled and secured pipes tubes, fittings and related equipment, according to specification by welding, brazing, cementing, soldering and threading joints.
- Inspected, examined, and tested installed systems and pipelines, using pressure gauge, hydrostatic testing, observation, or other methods.
- Established methods to meet work schedules and coordinated work activities with personnel for increased productivity.
- Weld using Arc, Gas, GTAW, SMAW, SAW and Spot-welding techniques. Skill Sets
IT – AutoCAD, MS Excel, Power Point, Word & Welding Book Research – Active networking, Primary & Secondary researches Awards & Achievements
position in MBA Operations, Grade - 4.9 out of 5
- Awarded the International Welding Inspector Certificate (CSWIP 3.1) by TWI Education & Certifications
• MBA – ITM Business School
• Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering – Institute of Engineering & Technological Studies
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering & NCVT Trade Fitter
• Introduction to Assessment – City & Guilds of London Institute
• Welding Inspector Certificate – TWI
• Bachelor of Arts - Language (Hindi, History) - Yashwantrao Open University