Ullal Main road, Nagarabhavi
Certified .NET developer, with 2 year of experience in Production support of web application and database management. Well-versed in technology and writing code to create systems that are reliable and user-friendly. Confident communicator, strategic thinker, and innovative creator in software development and maintenance. quick learner and excellent team player. Currently looking to resume my professional career after deciding the last 2 years to travel across India and explore my writing skills. From past 3 months I worked for two day in a week with a local college tuition to refresh my technical skills. SKILLS:
• Confident problem-solving abilities to overcome glitches with creative solutions that are strategically designed to last long-term.
• Skilled at reading and writing code using viable inputs and outputs after accurate assessment of pre- and post-conditions.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to listen carefully to user feedback to determine modifications for optimal user-function.
Career Break (2017 - Present)
● After 2 years in the workplace, I decided to take a trip across India to explore various cultures and to explore my writing skills to complete a long-held desire to expose myself to new environment. I found that my people skills translated into numerous languages as it was easy to make new friends who provided me with a whole new perspective on life. It was a much-needed break, and I feel refreshed, energized and ready to get back to work.
NTT Data (June 2015 – May 2017)
Application Software Development Sr. Associate consultant
● 2 years of experience in NTT Data as Application Software Development Sr. Associate consultant from June 2015 to May 2017.
● worked development and production support of web modules for the financial applications of security benefit corporation, united states.
● Managing a database of user accounts registered with security benefit corporation.
● Communicate with senior developers and understanding the workflow and fixing the issue related to data manipulation.
● Coordinating with the support team and fixing the issues that occur during the load.
● Resolving the issues based on the assigned priority levels within the given SLA.
● Involved in finding the solutions for critical issues in the course module and also in preparation of resolution solution document.
● Providing effective resolution to the problem in accordance with the priority service level.
Platforms Windows 7/10, Mac OS
Software Visual Basic, Microsoft SQL Server,
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook,
Language .NET, SQL, HTML
● Awarded in recognition of commitment and support towards business continuity during Chennai floods, December 2015.
● Awarded in recognition of exemplary performance, attainment of business goals and exceptional commitment towards teamwork.
● Appreciations from client for delivering outstanding responses for the production related issues.
● Received the merit certificate for completing the training on .NET conducted by NTT Data.
Specialization: BE in Information science at CMR Institute of technology, Bangalore Course
Sri Vasavi Vidya
Samasthe 2008 81.44%
College 2010 73.66%
CMR Institute of
Bangalore 2014 67%
Travelling, writing stories, writing scripts, Dance, Acting, content writing for social media, Playing PC games, Trekking and Painting.
● Name: Vinay Pampapathi
● Date of Birth: 15-12-1992
● Gender: Male
● Father Name: Pampapathi N
● Mother Name: Pushpavathi R
● Nationality: Indian
● Linguistic proficiency: English, Kannada, Hindi, Telugu and Tamil DECLARATION:
I hereby declare that the above information is true to the best part of my knowledge. Date: 28-12-2019