Saleh Abd Elhafiz Saleh Ahmed
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
A Challenging position in a reputable institution in IT field and/or Network administration where I could use and develop my skills. Education
1997- 2002 Bachelor of Computer Engineering – Ain Shams University Graduation
WES assessment: equivalent to Canadian Bachelor's degree (four years) Post- Graduation
2003-2005 Network Diploma
Faculty of Engineering -Ain Shams University
WES assessment: equivalent to Canadian Postgraduate diploma (one year) Technical Certifications
HCIE-Routing&Switching ( Written): Huawei
CCNP R&S, SP: (to be renewed)
CCNA: (to be renewed)
January 2018 – Present
Project Manager& IT Consultant Qualitynet Kuwait
• Define processes and tools best suited to each project.
• Managing and directing the successful installation.
• Developing and monitoring project budget requirements; reviewing billing and contracts.
• Provide weekly detailed reports to Senior Management on the status of the top issues. To drive internal and external company projects.
• To closely lay with management and other Qualitynet departments with respect to projects and corporate customers progress & satisfaction.
• To prepare project plan and resources to meet the target date of the project.
• To monitor the staff performance, ensuring that the required skills & expertise are adequately trained, developed, motivated, & had the right output to meet the challenging requirements.
• To acquire periodic reports from other departments to be used for monitoring and analysis the service.
• To liaise between Sales, customer, and third party venders to ensure installation as per customer contract.
• To submit weekly progress report to Manager Network Implementation covering all the aspects of accomplishment, statistical analysis and suggestion to improve the services. 2
• To manage any additional assignment may designated by Management.
• To analyse IT requirements and give independent and objective advice on the use of IT
• To determine information system requirements and defining project objectives
• To design IT systems and networks ensuring the right architecture and functionality
• Establish methods for testing business solution and create templates for reports used to monitor solution effectiveness
March 2011 – December 2017
Team Leader –Service Implementation ( Senior Network Engineer) Qualitynet Kuwait
• Responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to customers through the daily management of a Service Implementation Team
• Establish work procedures and processes that support company and departmental standards, procedures, and strategic directives.
• Work on various telecommunications platforms to support and maintain services for Qualitynet Networks customers as well as internal systems to support provisioning, engineering and field operations.
• Responsible for installing and configuring company-supplied equipment along with other IT systems for the assigned project.
• Responsible for ensuring that the systems and processes operate effectively, efficiently, and safely.
• Ensure the job tasks are carried out in accordance to the SLA (Service Level Agreement) and KPI (Key Performance Indicator).
• Support and maintain existing systems with minimal downtime Implement new systems with a focus on reliability, scalability and ease of use.
• Interact with internal departments and platform vendors. March 2008 – March 2011
Network Planning Engineer Qualitynet Kuwait
• Provide network Planning and Optimisation consultancy to other departments.
• Technical Support in network rollout and future network expansion strategy.
• Co-operate with Technical Manager in problem solving and technical solution finding.
• Support the development of the network planning and optimisation process and procedure development.
• Support requires physical layer, data link, network layer knowledge. June 2007 – March 2008
Presales Engineer Qualitynet Kuwait
• Providing solutions to the Internet and Data services. July 2004 – November 2006
Network Engineer BarkoTel Communications S.A.E Egypt
• IP addressing design
• Installation of Networks with different topologies. 3
• Installation and Configuration for different CISCO Routers (800, 1700, 2600, 2800
,3600,3800, 7300, 7600 series) with data and voice configuration.
• Configuration for STM-1 and E1 lines.
• Configuration for MPLSVPN.
• Configuration of Layer 2 and multi-layer Cisco switches.
• QOS configuration.
September 2002- March 2003
IT/Maintenance engineer BarkoTel Communications S.A.E Egypt COURSES
Project Management Professional (PMP)
AlCatel MPLS management SAM 5620
During Preparing for Enterprise Project:
Building Scalable CISCO Internetworks (BSCI)
Fast Lane- Course attendance
Building CISCO Multilayer Switched Networks (BCMSN)
CISCO Voice over IP (CVOICE)
Implementing CISCO Quality of Service (QoS)
Implementing CISCOWorks For Enterprise LAN/WAN Management (CWENT)
Implementing CISCO MPLS (MPLS)
CCNA & CCNP (course Attendance)
NTI Regional Cisco Academy
Arabic Language - [Mother Tongue].
English Language - Very good [writing and speaking] IELTS 6.5 (CLB 6) Personal Credits
Self-motivated for work.
Ability to join work groups.
Have present personality.
Have the tendency to learn new Programming tools, technologies. Detail oriented