Primary Phone: 978-***-****
Education:MIDDLESEX COMMUNITY COLLEGE
ASSOCIATE IN SCIENCE - ELECTRONIC TECHNOLOGY September 1991 - May 1995 Objective: To gain employment of the Electro-Mechanical Technician Positions. With a company that offers me a challenging and rewarding position, allowing me to utilize my tactical Abilities.
● Trained and knowledgeable in Mechanical Assembly Standards, other applicable procedures and parts flow
● Experience in in an Electro-Mechanical Environment
● Operational knowledge of digital meters, Logic Analyzers, Micrometers and Various tests.
● Demonstrated experience and knowledge in Conduct of Operations, Conduct of Maintenance and accountability.
● Apply established work methods and procedures to perform limited diagnostic checks; and to disassemble, repair, reassemble, and test equipment and components.
● Working knowledge of basic mechanical components.
● Ability to interpret schematics, Logic drawings and diagrams.
● Good communication skills, ability to work effectively with customers and peers.
● Able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, and electrical schematics, service orders, standard operating procedures
● Ability to work independently or as part of a group Work Experience: Able to perform work with little or no supervision. Ensures departmental compliance to all company, department, quality, and safety policies and procedures. Interfaces, supports, and coordinates with other departments. Electro-Mechanic Technician MKS Instruments INC: Andover, MA August 1999 - February 2001
Performs Functional Tests of instruments prior to delivery to the Calibration and Test Department.
Build and test AIRGARD, an ambient air analyzer.
Material Handler Future Electronics: Bolton MA
July 1995 - July 2005
Order pick up, Parts Inspection
Pulled all components from stockroom according to work orders or bill of material for jobs. Stock parts and maintaining finish good logs and extra assignments. Electronic Test Technician DATA Electronics Devices INC: Salem NH November 2005 - Present
Alignment, Test, and Troubleshooting of all printed circuit boards, instrument families and their options.