SIMPHIWE SIZWE MKHATSHWA
(ECONOMICS & ECONOMETRICS)
● 11 Gloucester street
● South African citizen
● 24 years
● Basic knowledge on programming (Python).
● Advanced in Microsoft Office in general, Microsoft Excel in particular.
● Competent on formal writing and presentation.
● Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
● Highly effective in teamwork.
● Endurance and working under pressure.
● Interpersonal and employee relations.
● Eloquent and fair in public speaking.
● Promotion and sales.
● Excellent communication skills; Verbal and written.
● Attended and successfully completed the following courses(Communication skills, Conflict management skills, promotion skills, personality profiling skills, sales skills).
● Fundamental & technical analysis for stocks.
● Interpreting and summarizing company annual reports. 2
Edge Field Marketing
● Field sales representative
● Ambassador for TymeBank SA
March 2019 - December 2019.
● Reference: Shelton Mlambo
Area manager: 066*******.
Ambassador Foods -White River, Mpumalanga
● Dispatch staff.
August 2014 - January 2015.
● Reference: Roshika Bhagwandhin.
HR Manager: (013-***-****.
University of Johannesburg
● Bcom Economics & Econometrics.
2015 - 2018
● National Senior Certificate.
2009 - 2013.
● Active marathoner, passionate about financial markets,economics, business, new technologies and industries, companies, operations, statistics, sports, books, arts and documentaries. 3