**, *** *****, ******* *****, East of Kailash, New Delhi-110065
firstname.lastname@example.org www.linkedin.com/in/puja-seth-b4483659/ 16 years of diversified and cross-functional experience as an administrator in primary, secondary and higher secondary education; have contributed significantly to the realization of the organization’s strategic and operational goals.
• Recruitment, selection and Onboarding
• Parent Partnership Relations
• Customised Learning Management
• Employee relations
Drafted a Research Project for the Education Department on the various Initiatives and Policies implemented in the government schools by the EducationMinistry of the Delhi Government after observing classes in various government schools (1st
Manager, Apple Grove School, Saharanpur, U.P. (May 2013 - Present)
• Overseen end-to-end recruitment lifecycle, including resource planning and staffing of right cultural fit candidates
• Conduct new employee orientation and staff relations counselling
• Conduct exit interviews. Gather and provide relevant information and recommendations to the senior management for improving employee experience
• Conceptualize and organize events and marketing campaigns to ensure footfalls
• Achieve student number targets by proactively marketing the school and maximizing walk-ins and converting them into enrolments
• Design and implement parent engagement strategy as a parent relation executive.
• Formulate strategy for the progression of student admission in line with the school’s expansion plans
• Manage student database and reports on ERP
• Represent the school at various gatherings and conferences related to admissions, marketing and PR
• Define and institutionalize student data disaggregation procedures to assess children’s strengths and weaknesses, with a view to improving instruction, organization and classroom management Coordinator, Apple Grove School, Saharanpur, U.P. (April 2009 – April 2013)
• Planned and implemented Customer Relationship Management Strategy involving student interaction, parent engagement, alumni outreach, etc.; liaise with key stakeholders
• Introduced experiential education-based on Kolb experiential learning model in 2012 and Jigsaw teaching technique in 2010
• Worked with curriculum developers, principal, school boards and teachers to create effective curriculum to enhance student learning and achievement.
Team Leader, Apple Grove School, Saharanpur, U.P. (April 2006 - March 2009)
• Organised Bond Book Fair, with the famous children’s author Ruskin Bond as the Chief Guest, in 2007 and 2010
• Introduced the Reggio Emilia Approach in Montessori classes with a constructivist approach
• Mentor new teachers to help them develop effective instructional methods and strategies
Team Member, Apple Grove School, Saharanpur, U.P. (April 2003-March 2006)
• Meet and relate with a wide range of prospective parents, respond to and follow up initial admission enquires, provide campus tour
• Establish communication with parents and new students to facilitate successful adjustment on arrival.
• Devise, formulate or revise publicity materials in consultation with Chief Marketing Officer
• Handled administrative duties and record keeping Education
• Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce-Delhi School of Open Learning, University of Delhi
• Master’s Degree in Commerce- CCS University, U.P. IELTS UKIV Certification with a score of 7.1 in 2016.
• Completed Successfully an Upper Intermediate Spoken English Module from the British Council, New Delhi in 2019.
• Attended a Workshop on POCSO (The Protection of Children from Sex Offences Act) organised by Directorate of Education (DoE) Delhi and Arpan, an NGO.