Rany Al Haddad
Hankach Str., Beirut, Lebanon ; Email: email@example.com ; Phone: +961-*-******
Education: - MS in Industrial Engineering & Engineering Management……10/02/2012 — 23/12/2014 Lebanese American University (LAU) – Byblos (GPA 3.97)
- BE/M1 in Mechanical Engineering 25/09/2006 — 01/07/2011 Lebanese University – Faculty Of Engineering II
Work Experience: - Gaviota Simbac Middle East/Folda SAL 01/01/2013 — Current date
. Production Engineer/Quality Control Manager at Gaviota Simbac Middle East Supervising, controlling and maintaining several machines (CNC lathes, roll forming, plastic injection, broaching, gear hobbing, surface hardening ) as well as supervising and controlling assembly teams and orders follow ups.
Purchasing goods needed for production (raw material, spare parts, tools…), running the logistics department (loading of containers, handling import/export shipments…).
. Quality Control Manager at Folda S.A.L
In charge of implementing the QMS, running internal audits and trying to continually improve the QMS.
- Joseph Tehini Et Fils 02/05/2011 — 31/12/2012 Design and manufacturing Engineer specialized in generator rooms and sound proof enclosures with full access On plasma cutting machine and bending machine.
- Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies (OTV S.A.) 01/02/2011 — 01/07/2011 Final Year Project for graduating with a BE/M1 from the Lebanese University – ULFGII.
- Proquest Middle East 07/02/2011 — 30/04/2011 Consultant Mechanical Engineer (Scope of work included HVAC, plumbing and infrastructure design). Internships: - ACEMCO SAL 14/07/2010 — 14/09/2010 Internship in HVAC field including office work and site work.
- Middle East Developpment Co. S.A.L 15/08/2009 — 15/09/2009 Internship in preventive maintenance, engine overhauling, gearbox repair.
- Technicorp. S.A.L 15/07/2009 — 14/08/2009 Internship in solar and heating systems.
Qualifications: - Seminars: - Internal QMS Auditor Training Course (Based on ISO 9001:2008 Standard)
- QMS foundation training course (Based on ISO 9001:2015 Standard)
- Languages: - English, French & Arabic (Very Good spoken, read and written)
- Software Skills: - Autodesk AutoCAD 2D & 3D, Autodesk Inventor Professional, Autodesk Nastran, Autodesk Mechanical Simulation Software, SigmaNEST, SigmaNEST Develop, V- Bend, G-Code & M-Code (NC Codes), Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project) HAP (Hourly Analysis Program)…
- Interests: - Sports (Football, hiking and hunting)