SUNIL M S
Mobile no: 948*******
Intend to build a career with an organization, where in, I can implement my Theoretical, Logical, Technical skills in the practical real life environment with committed & dedicated people, which will help me to explore myself fully and realize my potential, Willing to work as a key player in challenging & creative environment.
YEAR OF AGGREGATE
Don Bosco Institute
Currently working as Graduate Apprentice at Bharat Electronics Limited. SKILLS
Programming Language: C Programing.
• Good understanding of RDBMS concepts.
• Exposure to constraints (PK, FK, NOTNULL, UNQ, CHECK)
• Ability to write queries using joints, sub queries, grouping etc.
• Knowledge of DDL, DML, TCL.
• Understanding of Data structure.
• Dictionary, control parameter.
• Loops (for loop, while loop)
• Function keys.
• Machine Learning / Statistics: Linear and logistic Regression, Random forest, SVM, Clustering, Image classification.
• Packages: Pandas, Matplotlib, Numpy, TensorFlow, Scipy, SciKit-Learn ACADEMIC PROJECT
Project Name: “Design of Compact Die Spanner”
Description: This project represents a compact die spanner which is based on NEWTON’S THIRD LAW OF MOTION. It operates on a wide range of sizes of nuts and bolts by arranging the die and knurled support. The attached spring produces the compression force required for holding the nuts. While hand held gripping force is used to produce torque. This instrument can be used to loosen or tighten the various shapes of nuts like hexagonal nuts, square nuts and circular. PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION
• “THERMAL POWER PLANT”: Attended a week of training in JSW.
• Completed INTENSHIP at BOSCH .
place in National level badminton competition held by JNV at Hyderabad.
• Got 4
place in badminton organized by SGFI at West Godavari. PERSONAL DETAILS
Name :- Sunil M S
Father’s Name :- M P Shivakumar
Gender :- Male
Date of Birth :- 04
Languages known :- English, Kannada, Hindi
Marital Status :- Single
Place: Bangalore SUNIL M S