Many years of experience in a fast-moving non-profit organization. Looking to grow and move into a new field of web design as a Full Stack/MERN stack developer. With a BA in Computer Science and several years of computer experience, I have taken numerous courses recently online and have built a number of websites.
Course Completion: The Web Developer Bootcamp – Udemy.com
Course Completion: The Ultimate MySql Bootcamp - Udemy.com
Course Completion: Angular: Front to Back - Udemy.com
Course Completion: Advanced Wordpress Theme Development – Udemy.com
The Modern React Bootcamp - Udemy.com
PHP For Beginners: Become a PHP Master - Udemy.com
B.A. Computer Science/Mathematics – Hunter College
Program Coordinator/Event Planner July 2005 – present
● Perform administrative support functions for several professionals in the education department,
● Responsible for assisting with all aspects of event planning and donor relations,
● Compile and maintain department program databases,
● Performing and creating sophisticated queries in Raiser’s Edge (database),
● Addressing and appropriately responding to phone inquiries,
● Assist in marketing programs and postings on social media,
● Designing flyers in Publisher and Adobe Reader,
● Prepare, organize and maintain records for expense reports, budgets, check requests, and contracts,
● Schedule interviews, meetings, follow-up of RSVP’s,
● Assist with grant writing and developed PowerPoint presentations,
● Made changes to website with HTML and Joomla,
● Use Microsoft Outlook, Work, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
AutoPro Technical Recruiting Aug 2001 - April 2005
● Interview candidates over the phone,
● Resume searches through “Monster.com”,
● Type contracts and letters, answer phones
Cambridge Computer Associates
● Wrote functional specifications, proposal and design for major news association.
● Designed and wrote secretarial system for office, using menus, screens allowing the user to create employee lists and time forms.
● Wrote a detailed specification for a telecommunications system for a telemarketing company. Code included screen programs for managers to review and update and create reports.
● Coded a program for the use of monitoring from one PC to another, without modem or internet.
Loral Electronics System
● Coded and assisted in the design of a simulation system of a military flight path. Simulation included menu-driven programs, receiver processing and report processing complete with graphic displays and hardcopy output.
● Created and designed a large military database.