Carelle Ann M. Lauron
Bringing exceptional customer service and hospitality skills to increase profitability.
SUMMARY 2 years working experience in reception and front desk capacities. Positive and polite with telephone etiquette. Proficient in greeting guests with a smile, providing information and arranging reservations promptly. Helping guests with baggage, valuables, ordering taxis and reserving tables.
Organize, with a unique talent to communicate with guests timely, and accurately. Develops and maintains cooperative working relationships with co-workers and supervisors. Quickly adapts to change and delivers the best results under the pressure of deadlines.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS • Excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills • Passion for exceptional customer service • Profound ability to ensure that the highest standards of hospitality are established • Can communicate English well • Highly skilled in handling multiple guests simultaneously • In-depth knowledge of general facilities and services of the hotel • Able to multi-task effectively
Al Liwan Suites Hotel Doha Qatar
December 02, 2018- December 4, 2019
Hotel Front Desk Receptionist Al Liwan Suites Hotel Doha Qatar November 2016 - 2018
• Greet and assist visitors and guests arriving on front desk • Answer phone in a friendly and helpful manner • Provide excellent customer service • Compute basic arithmetic for room booking and other charges • Reserve and book room using attention to detail, speed, and accuracy • Take payments through cash, credit and debit cards • Maintain confidentiality of hotel data and guest information
• Received guests on arrival with a friendly manner • Entered complete details into the computer • Efficiently deal with check-out of guests • Made advanced reservations, took bookings and fulfilled particular requirements • Operated the switchboard, messages and enquiries in an disciplined manner • Posted all transactions to make sure that all bills are kept up-to-date • Prepared the cash for bank delivery and ensured that all floats are accurate at the end of shift
Hotel Restaurant Crew
Al Liwan Suites Hotel Restaurant Doha Qatar 2015-2016
• Providing a warm welcome for customer
• Receive food and drink and serve customer request to the standard required.
• Serving dishes to customers at tables.
• Learning the names of them & building relationships with regular customers.
• Ensure timely delivery of all food & beverage items to customers.
• Understand menu content and keeping up to date with any menu changes.
• Making recommendations from the menu if requested.
• Answer guest queries in a polite and helpful manner.
• Clearing cutlery and dishes away from tables.
• Passing food orders through the kitchen staff promptly.
• Ensuring all hotel corridors are kept clear from rubbish, glassware and crockery.
• Full product knowledge of all menu items and hotel facilities and service.
• Check on customers asking of asking if they are enjoying their meals and service.
• Ensuring the food service area is left clean and tidy once all the guests have left.
• Relaying, preparing and setting tables for the next guests.
• Looking after guests with special needs i.e. dietary requirements, allergies mobility.
EDUCATION Diploma in Hotel & Restaurant Management University of the Visayas 2008-2012
COMPUTER EXPERTISE • MS Office Suite • Hotel property management systems • Internet and Email
Name: Carelle Ann M. Lauron
Birth Date: February 28, 1992
Birth Place: Cadaruhan, Borbon Cebu Philippines
Age: 27years old
Home Address: Cadaruhan, Borbon Cebu Philippines
Current Address: Al Thumama 834 St. Villa No. 4 Doha Qatar
Name of Spouse: None