Address: Village. P. O. : Dihana; Hoshiarpur; Punjab; PIN : 144406
Phone (M): +91-981*******
To curve a niche in the corporate world by applying my technical and managerial skill for manufacturing and business development ideas, aided by my clear vision, planning and execution, thereby assisting in the achievement of the company’s targets and objectives. PROFESSIONAL RUNDOWN
WINDWORLD INDIA LIMITED Engineer June 2012-February 2017 SUZLON ENERGY LIMITED February 2017-December 2018
(Clients: CLP, IL&FS, Torrent Power, & CEPCO,)
• A result oriented leader with almost 5 years of experience in Project Planning, Coordination with desirable Quality Assurance etc.
• Currently associated with Suzlon Energy.
• Formally I am having 4.5 years of experience in Wind World India Ltd (Earlier known as Enercon India Ltd., German based [MNC]) as Engineer in Project Installation.
• Proven track record in implementing cost saving measures to achieve substantial reduction in terms of production, raw materials, manpower and machine utilization.
• A strategic planner with expertise in planning, executing & spearheading projects involving Site Administration and Resource Planning.
• Proficiency in overseeing commissioning & Testing of various machines and equipments in reducing downtime and enhancing operational effectiveness of equipment.
• Exposure in planning & execution of projects modernization, installation and commissioning of Wind Turbines.
• An effective communicator with strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities.
• Multitasking credentials with excellent planning, execution, monitoring and resource-balancing skills, as well as the ability to handle multiple tasks in high-pressure environments and under tight deadlines. CORE COMPETENCIES
Project Planning & Execution Engineering Support Heavy Machines Cranes Site Management Erection & Installation Resource Optimization Quality Assurance Technical Support Strategic Resource Management Man Management Safety/Logistics Liaison/ Coordination Responsibilities As a Project Leader
• Execution of Business plan as per corporate.
• Coordination with Business development officer on Land, Liaison, Admin, Electrical, Govt Inspection part of WEC Installations.
• Erection of wind energy convertors & grid commissioning of same to meet given schedule.
• Intact planning & execution to accomplish quarterly targets of Installation.
• Resource management & Crane rigging activities.
• Maintaining safety, quality, discipline at site.
• Power tools operation.
• Time & motion study for effective utilization of workers.
• Timely completion of projects with customer satisfaction inputs.
• Planning & Tracking of Enterprise Material Resource, Material allocation & Verification as per Customer need.
• Customer Support.
Domain Skill & Responsibilities As a Project Engineer
• Supervising project activities, handling the complete project management cycle entailing requirement gathering & final execution of the projects.
• Monitoring implementation & documentation of quality systems.
• Anchoring on-site activities to ensure completion of project within the time & cost parameters and effective resource utilization to maximize the output.
• Deployment of suitable manpower and equipments / materials and proper planning to ensure timely execution of the projects.
• Material Planning & developing vendors for obtaining timely procurement of materials & equipments at cost effective prices to ensure smooth execution of projects.
• Working over the cost control methods to let down the project cost with innovative ideas. Analyzing the overall cost expends before & their effect over project in order to reduce those expenses in future projects.
• Continuous following up with the vendor, clients & contractors involved in the project with the latest planning & scheduling & the machine commissioning follow up with the government authorities.
• Scrutinizing the Erection of machines as per WWIL standard (as per ISO 9001 & DIN standard) & implementing the methods of TQM. Also finding out the defects in machines & suggesting the corrective action after consulting the QA department.
• Analyzing the designing & drawing given by vendor & doing modification as per physical checking.
• Managing and leading a team of engineers, supervisors, technicians, fitters and guiding site staff members to address and resolve performance bottlenecks.
• Safety was a part of all the activities which we carried at site and crossed my department supporting my Organization to cross 100million safe man hours in my project. TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Basic knowledge of AutoCAD
• Good Proficient in MS Office.
• Good knowledge of SAP PS module
• Got training on First aid and safety.
• Have experience of SAP and project co-ordination in WWIL for one and half years.
• Currently working in Suzlon Energy at Nakhatrana site(GJ) Flagship Projects
• Completed working on a project at LALPUR (GJ) for installing 100 WEC’s for various customers
• Completed working on a project at(GJ) for inst JASDAN installing 63 WEC’s.
• Completed a project of 81 WEC’ s for CLP (China Lighting Power).
• Completed the project of 21 machines in Suzlon of THDCL at Kantorna site Khambaliya (GUJARAT) in just 45 days.
B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
With 1st class degree from from Sant Baba Bhag Singh Inst. Of Engg & Tech in 2010 with 70% PERSONAL DOSSIER
Father’s name : Mr. Rajinder Singh
Date of Birth : 1st November 1986
Marital status : Married
Gender : Male
Languages Known : English, Hindi and Punjabi
I Maninder singh do here by confirm that the information given above is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
NAME: Maninder Singh