Address: #*** ****** ** * **********
My aim is to affiliate with an institute or an
organization where I can put my knowledge into
practice and learn better through experience. I seek a challenging and respectable environment which will help me explore my field and contribute towards the growth of the organization.
06/2019 - 08/2019
Clinical Psychology Intern, Government Medical
College and Hospital sector 32 Chandigarh
• Recording brief histories and chief complaints of the In patients and Out Patients.
• Performing Mind body therapies to patients with
anxiety, depression and panic disorder.
• Exposure to Case Studies, History and Workup,
Rehabilitation and Vocational opportunities to
chronic patients with Drug problems and Psychotic
• Support counselling and sit-ins on behavioral
therapies like CBT, DBT, and interpersonal
• Soft skills training and support counselling to the patients in DART sector 32.
08/2018 – 09/2018
Clinical Trainee, Neuropsychiatry De-addiction cum Rehabilitation Centre sector 23 Chandigarh
• Case history taking, Mental Status Examination,
ICD profile reading.
• Conducting relaxation techniques like JPMR, Guided Imagery
• Performed Relapse prevention counselling and
group counselling sessions on patients with anxiety and drug addiction patients.
• Psycho-education and case reading with the
supervisor and peers.
06/2018 – 08/2018
Mental Health Moderator, Bhor Foundation, New
• Helping in community support group sessions for
people facing challenges due to stigmas
surrounding mental illnesses, victims of abuse,
senior citizen, and the caregivers in the society.
• Conducted awareness talks and engaged in
organizing and planning of creative events for the public.
• Integrating inventive alternative art based activities for the Listening Circle, using open mic, games, and drama and poetry recitation sessions.
2017 - 2019
Masters of Arts in Psychology, MCM DAV College for Women, Chandigarh (Panjab University)
Bachelor Of Arts with Psychology Honours, MCM DAV
College for Women, Chandigarh (Panjab University)
General – 74%
Arts and Humanities with Psychology, Bhavan
Vidyalaya sector 27, Chandigarh.
• Attended a workshop on EMOTIONAL FREEDOM
TECHNIQUE (EFT) by Dr.Vijay Girdhar(HOD
Psychiatry) GMSH- 16 Chandigarh.
• Attended a workshop on REIKI LEVEL -1 by
Poonam Sharma (REIKI Grandmaster,Krish
• Attended a full 2 day workshop on
NEUROLINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING (NLP)
under the guidance of Dr A.Abraham in November
• Attended a full 2 day intensive workshop on
SOMATIC INKBLOT TESTING (SIS) by Dr. B L
Dubey in March 2018, Chandigarh.
• Attended a one day workshop on CLINICAL
HYPNOTHERAPY at Panjab University in October
• Secured Rank 4 in Masters In Psychology
in Panjab University in Semester 1, 2017.
• Secured Rank 6 in Masters in
Psychology in Panjab University in
Semester 2, 2018.
• Secured Rank 8 in Masters in
Psychology in Panjab University in
Semester 4, 2019.
City Head, Feeding India Chandigarh - NPO
• collect food from various food joints i.e. Restaurants, Parties, Weddings, Mess,Dhabas etc and then test it for quality and hygiene, thereafter the food is
distributed to people in places like slums, orphanages and unstructured roadside rag picker, beggars and
• Take orientation presentations, educational seminars, and workshops related to hygiene and conservation of food and resources.
Volunteer, Rotaract Club MCM DAV College for
• Organising social events like Blood donations,
campaigns for women/girl child education and fund
raising for poor families living on the outskirts of the city.
• Visiting slum areas, speaking to poor families about hygiene and cleanliness and counselling wives of
drug/Alcohol addicts. Teaching English and social
skills to kids in slums.
• Crisis help projects: Fund raising for people who lost their families in floods and earthquakes, collecting raw food material, books and monetary donation.
Working knowledge of basic MS Office and