APPLIED SCIENCE PRIVATE UNIVERSITY
College of Arts and Design
Design and Digital Media
Assistant Professor/Full Time
Feb, 2017 – present
• Assisting in the development of learning materials, preparing schemes of work and maintaining records to monitor student progression, achievement and attendance.
• Assisting students with their coursework.
• Developing exams, quizzes, and homework assignments.
• Commitment to innovative and eﬀective teaching.
* Assisted in college committes in several events. Moduels
1- Color Theory 5- Digital Publishing
2- Ideas Sketching 6- Human Computer Interaction
3- Digital Media Principles 7- Computer Graphics (Cinema 4d) 4- Computer Graphics (Photoshop) 8- Computer Graphics (Illustrator) Juror in the following Modules
• Cinema 4d
• Ideas sketching
• Story-telling and storyboarding
• Human Computer Interaction
Conducted a workshop for the subject of Design Strategy at the Design college.
An educator and a designer who has expertise in digital media design with experience in graphic, webdesign, mobile application and user experience design. Interested in interactive design and user research. Currently working as an Assistant Professor in the Design and Digital Media department at Applied Science Private University with 10 years of experience.
Senior UX Designer
Nov, 2014 – Sep, 2015 // Amman, Jordan
• Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to evaluate the feasibility of proposed features and create phased approaches to development.
• Created detailed mobile application wire-frames.
• Developed HTML basic knowledge through working on Bootstrap - HTML/CSS.
• Conduct user research and testing to validate user-centered design decisions.
• Create Sketches, Wire-frames & Interactive Prototypes. IHORIZONS IT AND MEDIA SOLUTIONS
Graphic and Web Designer
Sep, 2012 – Oct, 2014 // Amman, Jordan
• Lead a team of 3 designers, contributed to new ideas and developments.
• Assisted in the launch of Hejen Qatar, internal site, website and mobile Application.
• Assisted with the design prototypes, including graphic design, site navigation, and layout of content.
• Developed designs from conception to completion and ﬁle delivery for print or digital applications, including generation of mock-ups, PDFs and distribution to Marketing, Sales & Vendors.
DIGITAL COLOURS DESIGN
Graphic Designer - Branding
Aug, 2009 – Aug 2012 // Amman, Jordan
• Provided logos and branding guidelines in line with positioning the company into the market.
• Excellent sense of design and typography developed through creating NGO's Posters and other printing designs, as they mostly wanted to focus on messages rather than images.
• Create, develop, and execute art from concept to production. ASSALA ADVERTISING
Graphic Design Internship
Aug, 2009 – Aug 2012 // Amman, Jordan
• Designed Magazine advertising material which eﬀectively provided a good understanding in using design elements alongside with text. UNIVERSITY OF PORTSMOUTH, UK
MA, Design for Digital Media, (Hons)
2015 - 2016
• Conducted surveys, and interviews Analyze and interpret both qualitative and quantitative data.
• Utilized a variety of UX methodologies across a number of complex and technical product areas.
• Report title: Inﬂuences of physical and digital interactions on Autism spectrum disorder young learners.
• The research aim was to carry out a systematic inquiry to show how tangible and digital interactions could help Autism Spectrum Disorder children who are under the age of 6 with long term development of sensorimotor skills development. It argues how learning can impact ASD and show previous prototypes that contributed to this project as a possible solution to these problems. The purpose of the ﬁnal prototype is to help with basic letter literacy through an interactive environment. APPLIED SCIENCE UNIVERSITY, Amman, Jordan
BA, Graphic Design
2005 - 2009
LIKE TO DO
Photography Team Works Reading Traveling
• Adobe Creative Suit • Web/Mobile Application
• Responsive Design • Graphic/ Visual Design
• Wireframes • Working knowledge HTML/CSS
• Prototyping • Cinema 4D
• UI / UX
• Completed courses in Adobe Flash CS5 and Kuﬁc Arabic Calligraphy.
• Participated in ICWA International Center for Women Artists logo competition.
• Participated the Nasser bin Hamad International Youth Creativity.
• Arabic >> Mother Tongue
• English >> Excellent
• Turkish >> Intermediate