Internet of Things (basics)
• Birla Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Engineering
Electronics & Communication
CGPA – 7.2
–Kairali School, Sec-
- Kairali School, Sec-
CGPA – 8.2
To work with an organization that
inspire me to innovate and enhance
my skills and contribute to the growth of organization that I serve, with well directed goal, extreme dedication, desired skills and knowledge. Internship/Training details:
• BHEL Hyderabad
Industrial visit and project work training on “Study of PLC application on machine tools.”
• MECON Ranchi
Vocational training under electrical section of the organization. Overview of telecommunication system and FDA.
• IIT ROORKE
Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning workshop by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology. The workshop was conducted in remote centre in NIT patna. Projects and Publications:
• Accomplished Machine Learning Project on the topic “Text mining using deep learning” under Dr. Abhijit Mustafi, B.I.T Mesra.
• Accomplished IoT project on “Monitoring PM2.5
concentration using IoT” under Dr. S.K Choubey, B.I.T Mesra.
• Accomplished IoT Project on “Microcontroller interfacing with VGA display for air pollution monitoring system” under Dr. Shahiruddin, B.I.T Mesra.
• Paper Publication in MCCS 2019 on the topic “Real-Time monitoring of PM2.5 with Internet of Things (IoTs)” Paper Id- MCCS19122.
I am an enthusiastic fresher with highly motivated and leadership skills pursuing B.E in electronics & communication Engineering. My biggest strength is analysis and
patience. I always strive to achieve
the highest standard possible, at
any given task and in any situation.
I am efficient when dealing with
multiple projects and priorities at
the same time.
President of ‘DIVYA club’
(Personality development club).
Student coordinator of IEEE
Member of Anti-raging committee.
Event Head at college annual techno-cultural fest. Member of college cultural society ‘Pratibimb’
Member of college Dramatics Club ‘Darpan’.
• Qualilfier at DST & Texas Instrument “India innovation challenge design contest” 2018.
prize in Technical quiz of IEEE international day.
• Presented Project model for Startup in seminar on “Innovation in Technology”.
• Winner at Volleyball Inter-branch tournament in college sports fest.
Leadership skills Decision making skills
Managerial skills Motivational skills