MARIANO, CHARLES VINDER DOMINGO
Mobile: Qatar : +974********
Address: Ezdan 28, R73-A, Al Wukair, Al Wakra Qatar Email: email@example.com
To be a part of Radiological Team where I can apply and improve my skills with a challenging, rewarding career and to provide efficient and effective services to the patient.
Qualifications, Key Competencies and Skills
- Prometric passer – Qatar/Confirmation number: 8870000001335894
- Qatar Council of Health Professional – License number: A11104/Radiology Technologist
- Professional Regulation Commission, Philippines; License no; 008761
- Open-mindedness in all criticism
- Perform all general X-ray procedures.
- Putting patients at ease by explaining that to expect during the procedure.
- Rotating through most diagnostic Imaging Sections, including OR, ER, Portable X-Ray.
- Took brief medical history.
- Positioned patients on the equipment.
- Ensured clear pictures for physicians, reducing the incidents of having to redo the procedure resulting in cost savings and less stress for patients
- Performed chest x-rays, and other x-rays that were referred by emergency room physicians.
- Worked regular day shift and scheduled 24-hour on-call periods as well.
- Working with new technicians, explained how to obtain clear images for better diagnoses.
- Operated and maintained complex equipment.
- Prepared patients for procedures by explaining what would happen and calming patients who were fearful about the procedure and the possible results.
- Followed physicians' instructions precisely.
- Evaluated images to determine if additional images should be taken Training and Work Experience
Qatar Red Crescent Medical Center
New Industrial Area, Al Hemaila
November 2015 - Present
Salvador General Hospital
Palimbo, Camiling, Tarlac
Chief X-ray Technologist
January 2012 – October 2015
Angeles University Foundation and Medical Center
December 2008-February 2009
Dr. Armando Garcia Medical Center
October 2008-September 2008
Latest Trainings and Seminars Attended
Qatar International Psychiatry and Mental Health Conference December 5-7, 2019
Sheraton Hotel, Doha
Basic Life Support
Qatar Red Crescent Training Center/American Heart Association CPVERIFY: 9d893c8f877c
Validity: April 2020
Central Luzon Doctor’s Hospital Education Institution San Pablo Tarlac City
Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Technology
Dr. Saad Mahmoud Alyousef
Radiology Supervisor – Al Hemaila Medical Center, Qatar Red Crescent
Ma. Arlene Hilario
HR- Salvador General Hospital
Contact No: 091*-*******