Esraa Samir Ahmed Moustafa Mohammed
Sex Female Date of birth 24 Sep 1991 Nationality Egyptian
Feb 2018 - July 2019 Psychiatry Resident Physician
Ma’amoura mental health and addiction therapy hospital.
Psychiatry resident duties:
1)Analyse and evaluate patient data and test or examination findings to diagnose nature and extent of mental disorder.
2) Prescribe, direct, and administer psychotherapeutic treatments or medications to treat mental, emotional, or behavioural disorders.
3)Collaborate with physicians, psychologists, social workers, psychiatric nurses, or other professionals to discuss treatment plans and progress.
4) Gather and maintain patient information and records, including social and medical history obtained from patients, relatives, and other professionals.
5) Counsel outpatients and other patients during office visits.
6) Design individualized care plans, using a variety of treatments.
7) Examine or conduct laboratory or diagnostic tests on patient to provide information on general physical condition and mental disorder.
8) Advise and inform guardians, relatives, and significant others of patients' conditions and treatment.
9) Review and evaluate treatment procedures and outcomes of other psychiatrists and medical professionals.
May 2016 - Feb 2018 General Practitioner
Egyptian Armed Forces.
General practitioner duties:
1)Plan, implement, or administer health programs or standards in hospital, business, or community for information, prevention, or treatment of injury or illness.
2)Prepare reports for government or management of birth, death, and disease statistics, workforce evaluations, or medical status of individuals.
3)Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
4)Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
5) Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
6) Monitor the patients' conditions and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.
7) Order, perform and interpret tests, and analyse records, reports and examination information to diagnose patients' condition.
8) Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
9) Refer patients to medical specialists or other practitioners when necessary.
10) Coordinate work with nurses, social workers, rehabilitation therapists, pharmacists, psychologists and other health care providers.
April 2016 - April 2017 Emergency and traumatology Resident
New University hospital.
Emergency resident duties
1)Assess patients that enter the emergency room immediately and oversee emergency patient’s recovery.
2)Conduct follow-up visits to monitor the patient’s condition.
3)Request the appropriate medical tests and based on them, follow a treatment plan.
4)Develop effective patient care plans.
5)Refer patients to the appropriate specialists.
6)Ensure that patients are stable before transferring them to the proper department for further evaluation.
7)Provide instructions for discharge and any relevant paperwork.
8)Maintain the patient’s medical records.
9)Coordinate with different ER departments to ensure patients receive the necessary treatment.
March 2015 – Feb 2016 Medical house officer
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Sept 2018-present Neuropsychiatry Master program
Ain Shams Faculty of medicine
Sept 2008–Nov 2014
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of surgery (MBBCh)
EQF level 6
Alexandria Faculty of medicine.
Grade: Very Good (78.78%)
GPA : 3.115
Arabic: Mother tongue.
English Very Good at reading, listening, writing and talking
VOLUNTERING AND SCIENTIFIC WORK
Sept 2011–May 2013 Resala Charity Association.
References will be submitted upon request.