JON D. COATS
OBJECTIVE: Certified C.F.C. with more than 15 years experience in the HVAC field, residential and Commercial. Also a Certified forklift Operator.
Installed, serviced and repaired environmental control systems in residences and schools
Mounted compressor and condenser units on platform and floor, using handtools
Followed blueprints and engineering specifications
Fabricated, assembled and installed ductwork and chassis parts, using portable metalworking tools and welding equipment
Installed evaporator unit in chassis and in air duct system, using handtools
Cut and bent tubing to correct length and shape, using cutting and bending equipment and tools
Cut and thread pipe, using machine-threading and hand-threading equipment
Joined tubing and pipe to various refrigerating units
Soldered joints, using torch, forming complete circuit for refrigerant
Installed expansion and discharge valves in circuit
Connected compressors, temperature controls, humidity controls and circulating-ventilation fans to control panels
Connected control panels to power source
Installed air filters in completed installation
Injected small amount of refrigerant into compressor to test systems and added freon gas to build up prescribed operating pressure
Observed pressure and vacuum gauges and adjusted controls to ensure efficient operation
Tested joints and connections for gas leaks, using gauges and soap-and-water solution
Installed, repaired and serviced air-conditioners in homes Tradesman International Lima, OH
Ferguson Construction 08/2018 to 09/2018
• Applied hardening and sealing compounds to cure surface of concrete, and waterproofed and restored surface.
• Applied muriatic acid to clean surface and rinsed with water.
• Checked the forms that held the concrete to see that they were properly constructed.
• Chipped, scraped and grinded high spots, ridges and rough projections to finish concrete, using pneumatic chisels, power grinders and hand tools.
Trademan International Lima OH
Regal Plumbing and Heating 11/2017 to 08/2018
• Assisted workers engaged in installing, repairing and servicing industrial, commercial and residential environmental-control systems.
• Installed aerosol duct work
Noll- Fisher Anna, OH
CLC 07/2017 to 10/2017
Installed round, squared, and spiraled duct work
Installed exhaust fans
CLC Construction Findlay, OH
07/2016 to 10/2016
Electrical Staffing Newhaven, IN
10/2014 to 07/2016
United Group Services Lima, OH
12/2012 to 07/2013
Construction Labor Contractors Monroe, OH
01/2011 to 11/2011
Inloe's Heating and Cooling Hamilton, OH
12/2008 to 08/2009
Northwestern Business College Lima, Oh
Apollo Lima, Oh
32 hours of coursework
Completed a course in residential wiring, hydraulics, pneumatics, welding, MIG, oxyacetylene