Marquis B. Smith
OBJECTIVE To procure full time employment within a company that is team oriented, work in a friendly environment. Utilize my skills and knowledge, assist in the overall development of a company and to help the company meet all expectations. PROFESSIONAL
1) Running cable 10) Stock Clerk
2) Cable Installing: cat 5e, cat 6, and Fiber optic 11) Quality Control 3) Patch panel / 66 block 12) Shipping
4) Network setup 13) Receiving
5) Network trouble shooting 14) Press Brake
6) Network connectivity Knowledge 15) Data Entry
7) Picking and Packing 16) Count Inventory
8) RF Scanning 17) Read Blue Prints
9) Forklift Operator: Set down propane & 18) Angel Master electric lifts electric pallet jack and cherry-picker 19) Crane Operator WORK HISTORY Temp/Contract worker
Prologistix - Suwanee, Ga 01/2019- Present
1} Cherry picker
-pick CRP’s & COP orders using a
-Restock locations as needed
3} Rf scanners
-used to complete all work orders
4} shipping & Receiving
- off load trucks & load trucks
Temp/ contract worker
Staff Way - Tucker, Ga 01/2015 – 12/2018
1} Press brake
• Bent metals to form the shapes that customer’s ordered. 2} Angle Master
• Cut 20ft and 40ft 90degree angel beams to the customer’s order. 3} Read Blue Prints
• Used technical drawing to form metals.
4} Crane Operator
• Used a 5-ton & 10-ton crane to move flat and circle metal product. Technician
PK LLC. - Atlanta, Ga 02/2009 – 11/2014
1} Patch panel work
• Setup and wire a network that includes multiple wall ports in various rooms.
• Connected multiple network cables together on a panel to allow incoming and outgoing data and phone calls.
• Punched 24, and a 48 panel also a 66 block.
• Documented services and installations.
• Provided services and customer support during field visits or dispatches.
• Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
• Cooperate with technical teams and share information across the company.
• Site installation, repair, maintenance and testing.
• Examined customer complaints.
3} Network setup / trouble shooting
• Evaluate local network for customer needing repair.
• Test computer software or hardware, using standard diagnostic testing equipment and procedures.
• Back up network data.
Warehouse Man 2 / Line leader
Alltel/ Windstream – Alpharetta, Ga 05/2004 – 12/2008 1} Picking & Packing Orders
• Filled and completed order receipts, and assembled orders in shipping containers.
• Marked containers with identifying information.
• Performed general cleaning duties.
2} RF Scanner
• Scan materials that is ordered by a customer.
• Readjust inventory if material was not in stock. 3} Forklift Operator / Stock Clerk
• Transported filled orders to shipping area.
• Stocked shelves and kept stock clean and in sequence.
• Entered material in data base as it was received into the warehouse. 4} Quality Control
• Checked goods as they are produced to make sure that the final products are good and ready for shipment. 5} Shipping & Receiving
• Packed finished goods per specifications. Used software from various freight carriers to weigh shipments and process using the most cost effective carrier. Tracked shipments when necessary, and contacted freight liners for larger bulk shipments.
• Received inventory as well as MRO items into database for processing through quality assurance, once items were processed through quality they were moved to appropriate stocking locations. Also I created spreadsheets for all incoming receipts on a daily basis.
EDUCATION HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Towers High School – Decatur, GA 2004
ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE
Strayer University – Chamblee, GA 2010