Gaithersburg, MD *****
Instructional Systems Developer
Flight Safety International – New Castle, Delaware January 2016 – September 2019
• Design and build effective, measurable instructional materials for online courses, in-person, and virtual instructor-led delivery with defined instructional, learning, or performance outcomes.
• Conduct detailed needs assessments to adapted instructional content for different levels of learners.
• Consult with subject matter experts, developing instructional content and made recommendations regarding course design, technology, instructional delivery options and measurement and assessment strategies; resulting in implementation of instructional sound training materials that met key business initiatives.
• Perform internal audits ensuring that all learning materials are in compliance with FAA regulations. Instructional Designer/Developer – eLearning Consultant University of Delaware (Professional and Continuing Studies) – Newark, Delaware June 2015 – November 2015
• Designed and developed instructional material for student online training courses for professional and continued studies.
• Demonstrated and utilized effective needs analysis, project management, course development, and evaluation skills.
• Independently developed entry and advanced level courses for both internal and external audiences utilizing multimedia technology and authoring tools. Instructional Designer/Developer – eLearning Consultant Comcast – L&D Comcast University – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania October 2014 – April 2014
• As a consultant (program manager), duties required a compilation of skills, knowledge and design experience.
• Primary responsibilities included working within a team environment using expertise in instructional design to create and implement a learning platform that provided the direction for the classroom and e-learning programs/videos.
• Additional responsibilities were to enhance the skills of the classroom training team in developing and delivering interactive courses by applying learning methodologies to processes and procedures.
• Created and updated interactive digital modules using Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, and Camtasia Studio originally created in PowerPoint.
• Adobe Creative Suite, Inkling Habitat, HTML, Adobe After Effects Digital Graphic Designer - Consultant (Freelance)
Koncordia Group – Wilmington, Delaware
Dave Magrogan Group – West Chester, Pennsylvania
April – May 2015
Dover Motorsports – Dover International Speedway – Dover, Delaware September 2005 – December 2013
• Successfully managed design team to translate subject matter into concrete ideas/designs for the company website, web content management (WordPress), social media, e-mail blasts (ExactTarget), web site banners/web-skins/landing pages, website analytics, presentations, sales collateral, and all digital projects.
• Excellent management skills that included the coordination and supervision of daily operations, personnel, budgeting, control systems, workload management and print production.
• Coordinated photographers and print/web vendors to meet all project requirements.
• Created and updated all assignments using Adobe Creative Suite. Senior Graphic Designer
Shipley Associates Advertising and Media – Wilmington, Delaware September 2000 – August 2005
• Worked directly with the client, creative director, editor and account executives to conceptualize and create advertisements, brochures, direct mail, technical literature, software packaging, logos, stationery, bill- boards, annual reports, etc.
• Managed and critiqued junior designers to creatively develop and refine design projects.
• Communicated printing needs to the production department/vendors to assure quality of the final product.
• Planned and created sales presentations and animated imagery for external and internal audiences.
• Clients included: Wilmington Trust, WSFS Bank, MBNA America SKILLS
• Proficient on Mac and Windows operating systems
• Proficient in all aspects of email-blasts, web design/banners/graphics, production and maintenance – www.doverspeedway.com
• Proficient in social media initiatives (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
• Comprehend all facets of scanning, pre-press and printing SOFTWARE
Articulate Storyline • Adobe Captivate • Camtasia • Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects,
• WordPress • Inkling Habitat • Microsoft Office – PowerPoint, Word, Excel EDUCATION
Salisbury University, B.A. in Art (Graphic Communications) WEBSITE: https://www.davidbryda.com