Ms. Arti J. Ugale
To be associated with a progressive organization, which provides several opportunities to enhance and share my knowledge as well as dynamically works towards personal and organizational growth. Academics:
• M-TECH in Computer Science & Engineering
G.H.Raisoni Institute of Engg.and Technology for Women, Nagpur (M.S.) with First Class in the year 2015.
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in the stream Computer Science & Engg. From Shree Sant Gajanan Maharaj College of Engg., Shegaon (M.S.) with First Class in the year 2010.
• Diploma in Computer Engineering
Diploma in Computer Engg. From Government Residential Women’s Polytechnic, Yavatmal
(M.S.) with First Class in the year 2005.
• Senior Secondary Certificate(SSC)
B.D.M. Convent, Wardha (M.S.) with First Class in the year 1999. Additional Qualification:
• Completed Certification in Digital Marketing Training Program.
• Certificate in oracle9i from Seed InfoTech, Pune. Work Experience:
• OM Polytechnic, Wardha (M.S.) as an Assistant Professor and HOD from 01/07/2010 to 31/03/2017. Total Teaching Experience 6.8 years.
Programming in ‘C’
Object Oriented Programming.(C++)
Computer Architecture and maitenance.
Technical Skills and Computer Proficiency:
Programming Languages: C, C++, Oracle, HTML, Basic Knowledge of PHP. Operating Systems : Windows 98/2000/XP, MS-DOS.
Database : MS-SQL Server.
Package : Ms Office
• Completed Induction Training Programme Phase I Conducted by National Institute of Technical Training and Research, Bhopal.
• Completed a 3day training program on “Next Generation Transport Network” at MTNL, Mumbai organized by MSBTE on Mar-8-10, 2016.
• Participating in Personality Development Program organized by MSBTE on Feb.6, 2016.
• Worked as volunteer in many social activities.
• Participated in Three days “Teaching Development Programme” at G.R.W.P.Y. Yavatmal.
• Participated in One day workshop on “Soft computing” at KITS, Ramtek.
• Participated in two days National level workshop on Emerging Trends in Computer Simulation-2011 on
“Software Testing”, at OM Engg. Wardha.
• Paper presentation in International conference of Science and Technology on “Classification of dataset using business intelligence for IT support services “on feb-21-22, 2014 at SSPACE, Wardha.
• Paper Presentation on “Business Intelligence Using Data Mining Techniques On Very Large Datasets” in International Journal of Science & Research Online E-Journal, ISSN: 2319-7064 published in volume 4 Issue 6, June 2015.
• Participating in “Microsoft Virtual TechDays” on Aug-19-21, 2009 in B.E. Personal Details:
• Father’s Name : Mr. Jayant P. Ugale
• Mother’s Name : Mrs. Nalini J. Ugale
• D.O.B. : 12 July 1983.
• Permanent Address : Mr.Ashish R. Burghate (Husband)
• Current Address : Flat No.: 201, Plot no.:54, Krishna Ruby Apartment, Hill-View Co-operative Society, Dabha, Nagpur (M.S)-440023.
• Gender : Female
• Marital Status : Married
• Language Known : Marathi, English and Hindi.
• Hobby : Reading Books, Playing outdoor games, net surfing, Traveling, Blogging. Declaration:
I here by declare that the above-mentioned details are true and correct to my knowledge. Date:
Place: Nagpur (Ms. Arti J. Ugale)