- Houston, TX May
*Welcome customers upon entrance and confirm reservations
* Answer all incoming phone calls and assist residents.
* Assist residents with service requests, maintenance emergencies, noise complaints, etc. and contact proper personnel as needed.
* Provide residents with information on area services and entertainment including location and directions, event times, and rates
Customer service representative
Handles incoming calls or inquiries from prospective customers or clients Reporting customer complaints to all concerned parties and keep following up it to make sure the case is solved and maintain customer satisfaction. Assists customers effectively by solving customer disputes. Sales Representative
Making special deals with key clients.
Advising customers about delivery schedules and after-sales service.
Keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by telephone.
Recording orders and sending details to the sales office.
Meeting sales targets.
Houston, TX 77004
A dedicated professional with 5 years of combined experience as Customer service and Sales representative. Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer,
HOLD AMERICAN PASSPOT
Bachelor's in Business
Applied science University -2013
ALMAM'ON COLLGE IN BAGHDAD
Microsoft Office (4 years), Customer Service
Personal and Professional Skills:
• Digital Marketing.
Proficient with Social Media, SEO, SEM (PPC), E-Mail Marketing, Mobile Marketing.
• Proficient with computers and software programs such as MS Office Suite.
• Hard worker, SMART worker and a time investor.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and think ahead.
• Excellent Communication skills, Self- improvement, Ability to work under pressure.