● Don Mills Collegiate Institute -July 2007
● Proficient with Windows, Microsoft Word and Outlook
● Proficient with Google docs
● Self-motivated and capable of working alone
● Can type 40-60wpm on average
Freelance Artist, Toronto, ON
● Communicated with clients to provide work according to client’s needs.
● Conceptualized character, creature and scenery concepts.
● Created invoices, tracked and collected payments.
● Provided work to clients in a timely manner.
Securitas, Toronto, ON
Security Officer September 2013-Present
● Monitored CCTV, fire, and door alarms.
● Provided access control during day, evening, and night shifts.
● Trained guards to act as temporary relief during core team members vacation.
● Monitored different contractor groups, as well as providing fire watch services in construction zones.
● Patrolled and reported problems and safety hazards to building managers as well as communicating with appropriate agencies to create work orders and report fire alarms.
● Various administrative duties such as; calling in work orders, accepting packages and notifying employees of mail delivery, photocopying and faxing documents and communicating with managers by phone and email.
Toronto Hare Krishna Temple, Toronto, ON
Dishwasher and cleaner, August 2013-July 2014
● Maintained cleanliness of kitchen and garbage areas.
● Sorted and organized garbage and recycling into appropriate containers.
● Helped with event organization and cleaning of other areas of the temple as needed.