Electronics & Instrumentation Engineer
I am looking for a good position in the field of instrumentation and automation in a prestigious company where my previous skills and capabilities can be put to efficient use. I possess effective organizational skills and the ability to supervise a team and develop the final output.
Summary of Skills:
• About 2+ years of experience in maintenance of projects and design & detailed engineering in Oil & Gas projects.
• Installation, calibration and loop checking of the field instruments.
• Experienced in flow meters, Level transmitters, Pressure transmitter, Temperature Transmitter, Control valves
• Designing, Implementation and Commissioning of new control loops as per site requirements.
• Review & Design of control philosophy, P&I diagrams, instruments list, I/O list, datasheets, flow chart.
• Client coordination, Procurement, Vendor negotiations, Bid evaluation activities. Educational Qualifications:
B.E. ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING from 2012-2016 in SAPTHAGIRI ENGINEERING COLLEGE, DHARMAPURI (ANNA UNIVERSITY) with 65% HSC from 2011-2012 in U.A.A.T. Hr. Sec. School, Ammapet with 69% S.S.L.C from 2009-2010 in U.A.A.T. Hr. Sec. School, Ammapet with 81% Organizational Experience:
1. Organization : AGS TRANSACT TECHNOLOGIES Pvt. Ltd., PALAKAD, KERALA. Duration : JAN 2019 –PRESENT
Designation : Engineer Customer Support
2. Organization : GILBARCO VEEDER ROOT INDIA Pvt. Ltd., MALAPPURAM, KERALA. Duration : SEP 2017 – JAN 2019
Designation : Technical Service Engineer
Analysis of the Interleaved Isolated Boost Converter with Coupled Inductors. Roles and Responsibilities:
Day to day providing support to high profile customers like IOCL,HPCL&BPCL
Installation and commissioning of petroleum terminal & retail outlets
Automation equipment such as Auto tank level & Temperature Gauges, FCC & BOS PCs Wireless gateway terminals etc…
Operating systems : Windows XP, 7, 10
Programs : MS Office
Internet : Very good
Won Kho-Kho District Champion Title Four Times and State Participate.
Won First Place In 4*400 Relay District Champion and PYKA Level. PASSPORT DETAILS:
Passport No. : P0413028
Date of Issue : 22-08-2016
Date of Expiry : 21-08-2026
Place of Issue : THANJAVUR
Name : A.BALAJI
Father’ s Name : Mr. V.ASOKAN
Date of birth : 31.08.1994
Sex : Male
Status : Single
Nationality : Indian
Languages known : Tamil & English ( S, R & W )
Residence Address : No. 11A/2 Kalaimagal Nagar, Puthur, Kokkeri (Po), Ammapet, Thanjavur (Dt), Tamilnadu, India.
Pin - 614402
E-mail : email@example.com
I hereby declare that all information stated above are true to the best of my knowledge.
( BALAJI.A )