CV SHAHID MUHAMMAD
KPK Peshawar Malakand pakistan
Mob: 009*********** ; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Project Management Team – Construction Industry
Bachelor of Science (Civil Engineering)
CECOSE University of IT & Emerging Science Peshawar PAKISTAN Profile Snapshot
• Seasoned Engineering professional with around 08years of core experience in Construction sector; both Project and Site Management, Design and Estimation of Flexible Pavement with strong experience in handling turnkey projects for reputed companies.
• Proven expertise in project management and supervision, manpower planning and execution, ensuring timely execution and taking corrective measures to enhance performance.
• Keen understanding of the formalities and implementation and execution of construction projects such as - Residential Projects, Industrial Buildings, with excellent skills in complying with the norms of Regulatory Authorities.
• Adept in execution of construction activities within stringent time and cost constraints in adherence to all quality standards
• Profound experience in inspection, preparation and scrutiny of Quality Assurance Plan, Quality procedure and Inspection test plans.
• Adept at handling engineering functions like Supervision, Estimation & Budgeting, Contractual Matters, and Financial matters.
• Ability to handle all aspects of project completion. Open minded and able to work in complex projects and environment. Can work well in both team environment and individual assignments.
• Final Year Project and Thesis Planning, Geometric Design And Estimation Of Flexible Pavement. AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Construction Management
• Quality Control Cost Control Management
• Planning, Geometric Design of Pavement
• Operations Time and Team Management
• Construction Planning & Scheduling
• Contractor/Subcontractor Management
• Performance Monitoring/ Planning
• Safety & Compliance Management
• MS Office MS Excel
CV SHAHID MUHAMMAD
TRAININGS & WORKSHOPS
• EDFs ( Environmental Documentation Formats) to take remedial actions for keeping environment safe during implementation of infrastructure schemes.
• Training on operating of Total Station & Lecture on Quality Control by Dr. Amjad Ali at UET Peshawar.
• Technical training on water access point, Lectures on sanitation and Hygiene education.
• Fundamentals of Project management.
• Facilitations to program team in the implementation of project actives at ground level in different areas.
• Training on quality control and quality assurance. Augusta
• FSSP Best Performance ward in Bajaur for achieving program goals and object in the month.
• Accomplished successfully 3 Strategies/Work Planes in (Bajaur, Mohmand, Orakzai and Dir) Field Offices. Each work Plan carries more than 25 infrastructure grants/Schemes.
• Achieved Best Performance award for most Field visits Monthly Reports. KEY PROJECTS
August 2016- August 2018 Civil Engineer – Dibba Al Hassan Sharjah, Al Ameed Building Construction Sheikh Zayed Housing Programme (8 Villas + Infrastructure) Sharjah, UAE
- Supervised and managed sub - contractors, ensured all works are executed according to approved drawings, methods of statement, specifications and on schedule.
- Often meetings with Site Manager - Construction Manager - Consultants discussed any critical matters and site progress.
- Often meetings on the field with consultants, in order to:
- Planned weekly - monthly schedule and Quantity surveying, for valuations.
- Inspections and Quality reports to client.
- Maintained site documentation and records for contractual claims and variations.
- Ensured all employees to work according to companies Health and Safety Regulations.
- Informed companies Safety Engineer for any additionally training required on employees. April 2014 – June 2016 Civil Engineer – Dibba Al Fujairah – Al Ulah Building Contracting EST Residential Villas (10 villas+ Infrastructure) Dibba Al Fujairah, UAE
- Check the quality of work
- Report the Major problem to consultant & Client
- Daily Meeting with subcontractor & Consultant
- Rectification of snags as per client & Consultant
- Daily progress Report to Project Manager, Consultant & Client. May 2011 – March 2014 Regional Engineer – Pakistan-Afridi Associates Peshawar under GOV Project “FATA Secretariat Special Project (FSSP) A USAID Funded Project.
• Preparation of BOQ’s, Time Line and Budget.
• Daily, weekly and Monthly site Progress Reporting.
• Control and Supervise office, Site Activities.
• Execution of Work as Per BOQ’s Specifications.
• Conduct Survey in Detail and prepare the complete design of project along with structural drawings.
• Conversation and Meeting with the Contractor Staff about As Per Execution of Work.
• Provided information and respond to complaints and concerns from the public.
• Development of revised design and construction standards for public works structures and appurtenances. CV SHAHID MUHAMMAD
• Member of Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) - Register Engineer : Member ID: Civil/36235
• Member of Society of Engineers (SOE) UAE - Membership ID: 2014/33973
• Member of Fujairah Municipality UAE
• Member of Sharjah Municipality UAE
• Valid UAE Light Vehicle Driving License.
• Visit Visa
• Languages: English, Urdu, Arbic & Pashto
• Nationality: Pakistani
• Date of Birth:01/18/1986
• Marital Status: Married