IMSc in Mathematics and
July 2015 - Present Ranchi
Cum. GPA: 7.63
12th - CBSE 89.2 percent
March 2015 Jamshedpur
10th - CBSE 10 CGPA
May 2013 Jamshedpur
• Artificial Neural
Network and Fuzzy
• Stochastic processes
• Probability Theory
• Machine learning
• Data Analytics
•R • C++ •Latex •MySQL
IMAGE RECOGNITION CLASSIFICATION OF CATS AND DOGS IMAGES
• Trained a CNN network using Lenet Arcitecture for the classification of cats and dogs images. Gave a pretty good accuracy of 80% on cpu. SPEECH RECOGNITION MADE A PROTOTYPE FOR JARVIS
• Developed a speech recognition module that can detect the speech and do some basic operations like searching Wikipedia, opening browser and some other stuffs. Used sapi5 api of Microsoft for the voice modulation, google speech recognition module for python and text to speech pyttsx3 module in python for converting text to speech.
TIME SERIES ANALYSIS STOCK ANALYSIS AND FORECASTING USING TIME SERIES
• Analysed various stocks using ARIMA time series modelling in python. The metric used was rmse. Data was collected from yahoo finance server.
SENTIMENT ANALYSIS DISEASE ANALYSIS USING TWEEPY
• Worked on classification of 5 types of diseases viz Malaria, Dengue, Typhoid, Tuberculosis and Cancer by analyzing sentiment from the tweets by streaming live tweets via tweepy api. Gave a pretty decent accuracy of 48 %. Metric used was F1-macro score.
NLP PARTS OF SPEECH TAGGER
• Successfully implemented the parts of speech tagger using python from scratch without using the nltk pos tagger module.
23rd JUN 2018 – 20TH JULY 2018 SUMMER SCHOOL OF ALL INDIA STOCHASTIC PROCESSES
• Attended the school of stochastic processes organized jointly by IIT Bombay and TIFR Mumbai at NISER Bhubaneswar. Studied Probability theory, various stochastic processes and Complex analysis.
16th MAY 2019 – 10TH JULY 2019 SUMMER FELLOWSHIP UNDER INDIAN ACADEMY OF SCIENCES AT SASTRA UNIVERSITY
• Worked on the field of Non-linear dynamics under the guidance of Dr. V.K. Chandasekar. Analysed the Stuart Landau model oscillators on the basis of various statistical properties like mean field and dispersion. Manuscript for the proposed work is currently in progress.
2018 top 8/150 -> ISI Stat Wars
2019 150th/500 -> Société Genral ML hiring challenge 2019 in top 25 teams -> Applied AI contest organized by IISc 2019 480th/10000(82% accuracy) -> ZS machine learning challenge ONLINE COURSES
Udemy -> Business Analytics
Udemy -> Machine Learning A-z
Coursera -> Time Series Analysis