ANWAR HASSAN KHAN
MOBILE NUMBER : *****665
NAME : ANWAR HASSAN KHAN
SEX : MALE
DATE OF BIRTH : 23/07/1983
MARITAL STATUS : MARRIED
NATIONALITY : INDIAN
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION : HSC
LANGUAGES KNOWN : ENGLISH, HINDI, AND MARATHI
COMPUTER LITERACY : CERTIFICATE IN OFFICE APPLICATION AND DESIGN TECHNOLOGY FROM UNIVERSAL
PASSPORT DETAILS : K- 2156411
DATE OF ISSUE : 12/12/2013
PLACE OF ISSUE : DOHA QATAR
DATE OF EXPIRY : 16/12/2023
WORK EXPERIENCE ABROAD
: WORKED IN ABU DHABI OYAL CATERING
FROM 2006 TILL AUGUST 2008.
: WORKED FOR AMWAJ CATERING SERVICES IN DOHA QATAR AS A CAMPBOSS FROM THE YEAR DEC 2008 TO DEC 2016.
: LEE TOP SERVICE IN DOHA QATAR AS A
CAMP BOSS FROM THE YEAR 2018 TO JUNE 2019.
Responsibilities and Duties Include:
•Watching of the worker's number (Check In, Check Out) and status (Absent Or Sick).
• Be responsible for the safety, security, maintenance, upkeep of the camp and well being of the workmen.
• Be available at kitchen during meal timing.
• Monitor departure of workers to worksites and monitor vehicles used for the purpose.
• Check camp room to identify idle workers in the camp or not reporting to site, report the same to Admin. and HR department on daily basis.
• Ensure washrooms and toilet block are cleaned daily (at least twice a day).
• Check quality of ration used for cooking and to check food prepared in camp kitchen, ensure cleanliness in all kitchen facilities like kitchen store, kitchen wash area etc.
• Monitor health and hygiene of cooks and food handlers.
• Monitor water supply and maintain water availability at all times.
• Check sewerage accumulation and arrange timely collection and disposal of the same.
• Monitor packing and disbursement of lunch boxes for workers to site as per instruction.
• Check and maintain camp store, gymnasium, recreation room, sick room, fire fighting equipment and other amenities in the camp premises.
• To cater to all needs of workmen joining the company and make them feel comfortable, their medical, blood grouping and finger printing is done within 2 weeks of their arrival.
• Ensure optimum utilization and maintenance of recreation facilities like gymnasium, television, carom, chess, table tennis and/or whatever recreational facilities available in the camp. Fix timing for viewing of television so as to avoid disturbance to workers who are resting/sleeping after shift duties, sick persons and general sleeping hours.
• Check illegal activities and act of indiscipline in the camp like alcohol consumption, smoking in the rooms and others activities that against the law of the land and as directed by company from time to time
• Maintain all assets of the camp in working condition.
• Ensure rooms are not overcrowded and adequately ventilated.
• Make available and maintain a complaint register, to be monitored on daily basis and action taken should be recorded in the register, the same will be put up on to the Admin. & HR department once in a week through camp Manager.
• Ensure all assets at the camp are properly maintained and accounted for. I hereby certify that the particular furnished by me in the bio-data is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
ANWAR HASSAN KHAN