+Mitali 91-967******* Sheth
B.E, Information Science & Engineering, NMIT, Bangalore – 9.40 CGPA 2015 - 2019
Class XII, Mahadevi Birla Shishu Vihar, Kolkata – 91.83% 2014 - 2015
Class X, Mahadevi Birla Shishu Vihar, Kolkata – 92.16% 2012 - 2013
LEARNMAXPRO SOLUTIONS-Application Development and Testing Intern June 2018 – July 2018
● Worked on testing and analysing a Learning Management System (LMS).
● Interpreting the features and characteristics of the LMS.
● Created a pseudo institution and course to understand the workflow of the platform. Robotics Engineering – Lego Mindstorms and Tetrix
Jan 2017 – May 2017
● Course to design and develop a robot capable of solving real world application problems using LEGO Mindstorm, TETRIX and RobotC language.
● Worked in a multidisciplinary group with effective project management skills. PROJECTS
Text Summarization Using OCR and Attention Networks (September 2018-May 2019) Project to implement extractive text summarization based on Machine Learning
Used Pytesseract for extracting texts from images.
Used Bahadanu Attention to identify the important sentences and words in document
Used RNN, LSTM, One Hot Encoding to build the training model.
Applied in the domain of news articles.
Decision Tree Algorithm (May 2019 – May 2019)
Project to create a decision tree algorithm as an internship selection assignment for Summer Internship at IIT Bombay, 2019
● Designed the algorithm with entropy impurity and gini impurity.
● Varied stopping criteria and methods to restore missing attributes.
● Evaluation using confusion matrix and F1 scores. Library Management System (February 2018 – April 2018) Project to create a library management system with JDBC
● Designed and implemented the front end using Java AWT and Swing
● Backend Database is MySQL connected by JDBC
Elective Management System (September 2017 – December 2017) DBMS project to manage elective subjects of a student
● Built backend database using MySQL
● Built frontend interface using HTML and PHP
Robotics Project-Auto Attendance (March 2017-May 2017) A robot based on Lego Mindstorms to map attendance in a classroom
Built using ultrasonic sensors to detect the presence of students
Built using ROBOTC language
Data Encryption Using RSA and Playfair Algorithms (August 2016-December 2016) Data Security and creation of Digital Signatures
Built using C language to encrypt and decrypt plaintext.
Data Structures, Algorithms, Python,
Machine Learning, Deep Learning,
Java, C, C++, DBMS, Robotics,
Rank IV in B.E (Information
Science and Engineering)
Academic topper in sixth
semester with 9.85 SGPA
Best Commander of School Band
in State Independence Day
Volunteered at BAPS Swaminarayan
Sanstha in several socio-spiritual
activities in Bengaluru and Kolkata.
English, Hindi and Gujarati (Native)
Reading fiction, religious books
Solving word search puzzles
Best Band at Republic Day Parade and
Independence Day Parade at Red Road,
Kolkata in years 2012 and 2014
Participant in Green
Olympiad’14 held by UNESCO
Participant Team in
International School Awards
with Golden Ratio Case Study