(H)703-***-**** email@example.com 3803 E Steeplechase Way Apt. C
Williamsburg, VA 23188
Detailed technician with 16 years of professional experience. Skills
• Health and safety regulations
• Deadline Compliance
• Customer interactions
• Troubleshooting and diagnostics
• Electrical circuit diagrams
• Hydraulic diagrams
• Calibrating instruments
• Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram vehicle experience
Technician, Team leader, Mentor, Safford Dodge of Springfield, August 2009-October 2019 Springfield, VA
• Detected combustible gas and refrigerant leaks using special instruments.
• Completed simple and advanced repairs according to specifications for systems such as brakes, engines, transmissions, and electrical.
• Checked for leaks and defects on vacuum and mechanical assemblies.
• Tested components, assemblies and systems to diagnose problems.
• Troubleshot faults and devised successful solutions in a self-directed manner.
• Tracked mechanical and repair problems and discussed solutions with shop leadership.
• Trained and guided employees on correct methods for performing different repairs and maintenance services.
• Effectively communicated with customers to explain estimates and provide expected delivery and repair timelines; addressed customer questions or concerns to enhance customer satisfaction.
• Assigned work to team members and inspected all work for quality and compliance.
• Performed customer work and warranty repairs in compliance with manufacturer standards.
• Pursued frequent opportunities to further enhance maintenance and repair skills
• Consistently adhered to applicable regulations, policies and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance.
• Organized, scheduled and assigned production work across team members for task balance. Technician, Ourisman Dodge, September 2008-July 2009 Alexandria, Va
• Performed diagnostics, troubleshooting and evaluations on Chrysler, Jeep, and Dodge vehicles.
• Interpreted equipment manuals and manufacturer instructions to install and troubleshoot devices.
• Demonstrated excellent mechanical knowledge of machines and tools, including design, use, repair and maintenance.
• Recommended corrective and preventative actions to boost product reliability. Technician, Heritage Chrysler and Jeep, August 2007- September 2008 Alexandria, Va
• Managed quality control and maintained high level of customer satisfaction.
• Executed routine maintenance on Chrysler products.
• Diagnosed and Repaired Drivability, NVH (Noise, Vibration, and Harshness) and Electrical concerns
Education & Training
High school Diploma
Washington-Lee High School, Arlington VA
16 years Chrysler Training