Eka Jaya Harsono
Samara Village 19 No 21
Tangerang, Banten, 15811
+60(0)17 24 139 42
Database management Software
Web-based software engineering
Verilog & HSPICE (Hardware design)
Testing and maintenance
C & C++
Object Oriented Programming
Experienced Programmer with over 5 years of experience in Software Industry. Have proficiency in both software and hardware programming. Love a challenge and willing to learn and improve myself. Have a big interest in algorithm design, software & hardware security, IoT and data structure. Currently, I'm a research student at UTAR in Malaysia. my research is more focused on secure IoT with emphasis on secure yet efficient. For me, communication is important and compassion is one of my strongest skill. I would not be hesitating to help my team for a greater good. Skill Highlights
• Algorithm Design
• Data structure
• Algorithm Optimization
• Web Software Engineer
• Secure Programming
• Hardware Engineer
• Linux OS
Work History - 1
Computer Science Tutor- 01/2012 to 12/2015
University Of Multimedia Nusantara, Indonesia
• Conducted tutorial services for students to provide academic support in computer programming and other computer science related subject.
• Reviewed computer science class material with students to support discovery of correct answers to problems.
• Prepared lesson plans to meet goals identified in students' individualized study plans.
• Supported teacher instruction by discussing concepts and creating custom practice questions.
• Emphasized web etiquette and practical applications of technology for professional use.
• Planned and implemented curriculum for 10 computer science subject.
Work History - 2
Computer Science Laboratory Lecturer - 12/2015 to 12/2017 University Of Multimedia Nusantara, Indonesia
• Coach for a Competitive Programming Club
• Distributed course syllabus and responded to student questions and concerns regarding standards, material, grading and progression. which involve these topic
• Algorithm & Data Structure
• Operating System
• Algorithm Design
• Secure Computing & Secure Programming
• Web programming
• Mobile Programming
• Digital Forensics
Work History - 3
Software Engineering Intern - 08/2014 to 09/2014
• Built, tested and deployed scalable, highly available and modular software products.
• Developed code fixes and enhancements for inclusion in future code releases and patches.
• Evaluated project requirements and specifications and developed software applications that surpassed client expectations.
• Evaluated potential software products based on new and existing system development and migration
• Adjusted software parameters to boost performance and incorporate new features.
• Collaborated with developers and performance engineers to enhance supportability and identify performance bottlenecks.
Work History - 4
Freelance Software Developer- 1/2015 to Now
Various Company, Indonesia
• Devised the technical requirement of the software. Such as the structure of the software and the feature it's needed.
• Creating A manual and documentation for the software.
• Maintain the software regularly for good performance and good security measure.
• Modified existing Various software to correct coding errors, upgrade interfaces and improve overall
• Consulted regularly with internal customers on application development project status, new project proposals and software-related technical issues.
High School Diploma: Science Class – 2011 Kanaan Christian School, Indonesia, Tangerang
S.Kom (Bachelor of Computer Science): Computer Science And Programming – 2015 University of Multimedia Nusantara, Indonesia, Tangerang
• Member and founder of UMN Programming Club.
• Champion for National Programming contest at
Computer Festival 2013 (Compfest 2013) at University of Indonesia. (2013)
• Ranked 9th for National Programming contest at ITBPC at ITB bandung (2013).
• Ranked 7th for National Programming Contest at
Gemastik at ITB bandung (2012)
• Ranked 22nd in ACM ICPC (International Collegiate Programming Contest) Regional Asia Jakarta (2013).
• Honorable mention at ACM ICPC Regional Asia Jakarta
• Ranked 16th in ACM ICPC Regional Asia Bangkok Thailand
• Ranked 13th in ACM ICPC Regional Jakarta (2015). Master of Engineering & Science: Electrical Engineer – present University of Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR), Malaysia, Kampar, Perak
• Certified Ethical Hacker by EC-Council (2016)