Hamilton, Ontario Canada L9C 4V4 1-905-***-****
Proven leader with strong communication and planning skills. Highly productive managing projects; a creative problem solver who rapidly adapts to changing demands. Experienced office and industrial worker.
Social Marketing Proven proficiency and creativity in attracting business through social marketing via today’s top social platforms. New product releases, campaigning and events & promotional coordination. Software Word, Excel, Outlook, Facebook (Marketing), Instagram (Marketing)
2019- Present Cook, Burlington Pur and Simple - Duties include preparation of meals, making crepes pancakes, waffles making sure the ingredients are correct, making sure there are no allergies, clean up of the whole restaurant, washing dishes, floors, walls, disinfect work station. 2019- Present Server Stoney Creek Season Retirement Home •Duties include serving the needs of residence, making coffees and teas, placing food orders, taking plates and putting them through the dishwasher, stocking, writing down items when out, answering the phone, clean up.
2016-2019 Warehouse Shipper, Retex Textiles INC
• Duties include, sorting, double checking products, fill and pack orders for shipment in warehouse.
2014- 2016 Cleaner, Alpine Janitorial
• Clean five TD Banks. Task involve vacuuming, washrooms, floors, dusting, windows. Disarming alarms and making sure banks are securely locked up.
2006-2015 Hostess, Tim Hortons
• Supervise other employees in the absence of a full time manager or supervisor (management qualified). Attend customers both in store and drive thru other job duties include cash, cleaning and stocking supplies also baker.
2002-2005 Clerical Worker, RX
•Meds Work involved data entry, scanning documents and filing processed credit card purchases, filled and packed orders for shipment in warehouse, organized and stored data while creating records for inventory sold.
Graduated 2019 Studied at Liaison College. Cook Basic Diploma. National Food Handler Certified
1995-1999 St. Jean de Brebeuf Secondary School
• Tim Hortons Camp Day Fundraiser for every year employed at Tim Hortons
• Y108 Rock Ice Cap Challenge in store coordinator and supervisor
• Available upon request