A.RAJESH KUMAR, B.E.Mech,
Email Id: email@example.com
To obtain a challenging position in a high quality engineering environment where my resourceful experience and academic skills will add value to organizational operations. Professional Experience (2015-2019)
Company name: Livia polymer bottles pvt ltd
Designation: Quality officer
Total experience: 4years
• Examine Products and Materials for Defects and Deviations from Customer Specifications and Maintains Quality standard. Measure Products with using Calipers, Micrometer, Profile projector and gauges. Inspect the material with using Testing machines. Prepare Quality Documents to every inspection stage. Roles and Responsibilities:
• Inspect the job while incoming, in process and final inspection.
• Supervision in production line operation in according to management procedures.
• Incoming material inspection like raw material, carton boxes and HM sheet.
• Testing a sample products by using compression tester, transparency tester and wall thickness measurements.
• Maintain calibration records for measuring instruments.
• Support for new product development analysis.
• Analyze the root cause of the issues and provide immediate corrective action for the problem.
• Preparation of quality and inspection report in line with requirement.
• Ensure working according to quality management system.
• Monitoring, implementation and improvement of process data updating.
• Clearing the lots after inspection based on the priority of daily basis.
• Reducing the cost of poor quality and rejection level by corrective and preventive action.
• Scrap reduction and output increase.
• To conduct final inspection to ensure the products,packing and overall appearance are fulfill the quality requirements.
• Knowledge of SOP and quality techniques like 5S, Kaizen, 7Qc tools.
• Manpower allocation and control.
Course Name of Institution University/Board Year of Passing
center in Trichy
College of Technology
Anna University 2015 77%
State Board 2011 80.6%
State Board 2009 86.8%
Area of Expertise
Team leadership & Motivation
Communication and group work
Auto – CAD
Pre dispatch Inspection
New product development
Academic Project Under taken
Area : Production
Title : Tool life improvement in trim die
Description : A trim die which is used to form the bolt head. By improving the surface finish on working edge effective CVD coating and polishing on trim die external surface. These are all used to improve the life of trim die and reduce the trim die consumptions. Training and Workshop Undergone
Undergone Moto sport workshop at National Institute of Technology.
Undergone Design of automotive elements and fluid power systems & control workshop at university college of engineering Villupuram. Paper presentation:
Presented a paper “Exhaust gas Air Conditioning System” in Mahendra College of Engineering Tiruchencode.
Achievements and extra-curricular activities
Participated and won third prize in English Creative writing competition
Presented a project on Design and Fabrication of “Accident zone indicator system” at Tech-Expo in Intra College Exhibition.
Nationality : Indian
Date of Birth : 10.05.1994
Marital Status : Single
Languages Known : Tamil,Telugu and English
I hereby declared that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Date : yours faithfully
Place : A.Rajesh kumar