K. C. SUBRAMANIAN
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Contact No : +91-948*******
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
● To work with a firm possessing professional work-driven environment where I can utilize and apply my knowledge, skills which would enable me as an Engineer to grow while fulfilling organization’s goals. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
● Company Name : RAMSAYS Corporation Pvt.Ltd.
● Designation: Apprentice in Electrical Maintenance Engineer.
(National Apprenticeship Training Scheme)
Aug-18 to Nov-19
1 year and above experience in handling Electrical Breakdown’s in Cold-Forging machines, Rolling machines, CNC machines, Centerless Grinding machines, Plating and High-Temp furnace. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Perform preventive and predictive maintenance and also daily routine inspection.
● To calculate daily power consumption.
● Preparing daily check sheets for SDB panels.
● Taking EB readings daily (kwh, pf, kvah).
● Monitoring the power factor and taking corrective actions in case of faults. Troubleshooting and Maintenance of following Electrical Equipment’s:
● 380kva & 320kva Generator (Cummins).
● LT switchgears up-to 315A
● Installation, Wiring and Troubleshooting of electrical equipment’s such as low/medium/high voltage Switchgears, Transformers, Single and Three phase Motors, Welding machines, Forklift, Drilling machines, Cranes and Hoist.
● Involved in fault finding and relay resetting and fixing protection systems like limit Switches and oil level indicators
● Involved in checking, changing and wiring works in Hardening & Tempering furnace.
● Involved in troubleshooting of PLC in CNC and Forging machines, Plating.
● Fault detecting and take corrective actions Rolling and Auto-lathe machine. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
● Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (B.E EEE) from Prince Shri Venkateshwara Padmavathy Engineering College and have Scored 64.35%.
● 78.5% in XII standard from DVD Higher Secondary School, Nagercoil.
● 85.4%in Xstandard from GOVERNMENT Higher Secondary School, Aralvoimozhi. TECHNICAL PROFICIENCY:
● Program Languages Known : Basics of C, C++.
● Software Handled :CAD & E-CAD.
TRAININGS & WORKSHOPS:
● Attended an Internship on the Internet Of Things, Conducted by Innovative Engineering Solutions
● Attended a Workshop on MATLAB, conducted by Prince Shri Venkateshwara Padmavathy engineering college-Ponmar.
CO CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
● Co-ordinated a team (Paper Presentation) for TACHTRON-2K17, inter college Symposium conducted by Prince Shri Venkatshwara Padmavathy Engineering College.
● Participated in Non-Technical event and won the Second Prize on PANCHSHEEL-2K17, a National Level Technical Symposium Conducted by Prince Shri Venkateshwara Padmavathy Engineering College.
• Father’s Name : Mr. M.Kolappan
• Mother’s Name : Mrs. k.chellammal.
• Date of Birth : 31-05-1997
• Nationality : Indian
• Mother Tongue : Tamil
• Languages Known : English, Tamil
● Able to work well in teams, or on own initiative when necessary.
● Willing to learn new skills and make a contribution.
● Good fault-finding and diagnostic skills for timely repairs and competing work on time HOBBIES:
● Playing Cricket, Listening to Music, Reading Books ACADAMIC PROJECTS:
PROJECT NAME: WIRELESS ELECTRIC VECHICLE CHARGING WITH LLC COMPENSATION DECLARATION:
I hereby declare that the details given above are true to the best of my knowledge Yours truly,