Cell Phone: 323-***-****
OBJECTIVE: To secure a position with a well-established organization with a stable environment that will lead to a lasting relationship in the field of finance. ACHIEVEMENTS:
• Perform variety of lending operation functions to ensure accurate and efficient operations and quality customer service.
• Responds to inquiries and/or initiates communication with internal or external contacts to resolve lending operation issues.
• Calculates fees, payment changes, adjustments and payoff s
• Review documents to ensure accuracy, completeness, and compliance with bank, investor, government and departmental requirements.
• Loan Boarding: New and Renewal SBA 7A, SBA 504, Real Estate Loans, Construction Loans and Access Lines.
• Complete assigned tasks within designated timeframe.
• Process and research Commercial Loan Operations Payments and Advances.
• Performs Call Back for all Cost Center/Officer Code/Relationship Manager changes
• General Lending Operations and General Lending Procedures SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Ability to define requirements and implement appropriate action plans
• Strong ability to multi-task and produce results in a deadline-driven environment
• Organize, fast learner and adapt to changes
• Excellent attention to detail and strong team-builder
• Navigator/Fiserv, AFS, Aviva/Shaw, Metavante, RCIF. Word, Windows, Excel.
• Typing 45 WPM & 10 Key
• Bilingual – English/Spanish.
2017 – 2018 Community Bank Pasadena, CA
Loan Servicing Specialist III: Loan Boarding: SBA 7A, Real Estate, HELOC, Term, Libor and Revolving to Term loans. Process Loan Pay Offs, set up and renew Letter of Credit. Call back new and renewed loans and all monetary transactions.
2006 – 2017 California Bank & Trust La Habra, CA
Commercial Loan Processor V: Loan Boarding: SBA 7A, Real Estate, Term, Revolving, Non-Revolving to Term New and Renew Loans. Process payments and advances, calculate Loan Payoffs. Sent wires and processed received wires.
1995 - 2006 Union Bank Monterey Park, CA
Commercial Loan Customer Service: Responsible for assisting Loan Officers and customers on various questions and solving problems. Balance various General Ledger Accounts for the department. Process outgoing wires. Performed various miscellaneous projects and assisted in various task within the department. EDUCATION: Graduated from Lincoln High School