Jalpa Arpan Shukla
** ***** ** ********* ********** in treating rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, skeletal and muscle illnesses and spinal disorders by executing various therapy programs and performing patient assessment. Knowledge of implementing acute patient care for adults and adolescents.
Holding valid QCHP License
• Sound knowledge of human anatomy and internal body structures
• Knowledge of electrotherapy
• Extensive knowledge of the techniques of improving body movements, restoring mobility, and strengthening muscles
• Sensitive, tactful, tolerant, and patient
• Ability to build good relationship with patients from diverse backgrounds
• Excellent problem solving and practical skills
• Excellent command over written and oral communication. Professional Experience:
Qatar: From December 2017 till current
Working with Al Aqsa Medical Center
Handling Patients with back pain, neck pain & sports injury and various Neuro Musculo Skeletal disorders.
Experience in house visit of elderly patient
Dubai: From March 2012 to April 2012
Worked with Woorydool Spine Center (A subsidiary of Mubadala of Abu Dhabi Govt.). Handled patient with spinal disorders, both surgical and conservative. From Jan 2007 –February 2012
Worked with Janson Medical Centre Bur Dubai. Handled orthopaedic and medical cases.
From Jan 2001 – June 2003
Worked with New Medical Centre Hospital. Handled orthopaedic, surgical and medical cases.
From Aug 1999 – Aug 2000: Worked with Bombay Hospital From Aug 1998 – July 1999: Worked with Nanavati Hospital under the guidance of Dr.Ali Irani, Physiotherapist of Indian Cricket team from 1987 to 1997. Handled orthopaedic, pediatric, surgical, medical, neurological and sports injury related cases
Treated ICU and ICCU patient for chest physiotherapy. Managed inpatients as well as outpatients having orthopaedic problems requiring physiotherapy treatment with modalities and exercise therapy Educational Summary:
Bachelor of Science (Physical Therapy) from Mumbai University Membership:
Member of the Indian Association of Physiotherapists Course Attended:
1. Two day workshop on Manual Therapy course on spinal disorder organized by Wooridul Spine Centre.
2. Completed the 5 weeks online course of Physiotherapy Management of Spinal Cord Injuries conducted by ISCOS.
3. Attended workshop on management of diabetic foot and ankle injuries. 4. Online Therapist course in Strengthening and Stretching for Rheumatoid Arthritis of the Hand (SARAH) exercise programme.
5. Attended workshop on improving outcomes of manual therapy through the use of adjunct therapies.
6. Attended the 4
Qatar Physiotherapy review course by Hamad Medical Corporation
Husband : Chartered Accountant working with Al Jaber Group as Finance Manager. Son : Age 13 years studying in DPS Modern Indian School Daughter: Age 7 years studying in DPS Modern Indian School