MANVENDRA SINGH firstname.lastname@example.org +91-799*******
PGDM DATA SCIENCE https://github.com/manvendra7
https://www.linkedin.com/in/manvendra-singh-228b85147/ 78-B, Sorai, Bhadura, Ghazipur (U.P)-232333
Sri Ramaswamy Memorial University - PGDM in Data Science 2019
• Completed Certification
Sri Ramaswamy Memorial University - Bachelor of Computer Applications 2018
• CGPA: 7.87
K.V No. 1 Chinar Complex, Udhampur (J&K) 2015
• Percentage: 72.7%
K.V No. 1 Chinar Complex, Udhampur (J&K) 2013
• CGPA: 9.0
SKILLS AND QUALITIES
- Python, R, SQL, C - Computer, Mathematics, Statistics, Machine Learning
- Exploratory Data Analysis - Feature Engineering, Data Processing
- Data Visualization - Machine Learning
- Time Series Analysis - Cluster Analysis
- Descriptive Statistical Analysis - Hypothesis Testing
- Regression Analysis - Web Scraping
- HTML, CSS
• Fraud Detection
Data Visualization and Exploration using matplotlib and seaborn.
Applied PCA on few features for dimensionality reduction as there were 440 features in dataset.
Applied stratified sampling and choose Roc Auc Score as evaluation metric as the dataset had highly imbalanced class.
Null values in categorical features were imputed by mode values and continuous features were imputed by mean.
Applied different models (Logistic Regression, Decision Tree, Random Forest and boosting techniques.)
Using LGBM and with some feature engineering build a model that can predict the class of an online transaction as fraudulent or non-fraudulent with the confidence of 87.1%
• Facial Recognition
Applied PCA for dimensionality reduction and applied Grid Search for parameter tuning.
Build a facial recognition model using SVM and tuned the parameter using Grid Search with 85% accuracy.
• Iris Species Classifier - Developed a model using Random Forest classifier which classifies iris species with 97% accuracy.
• Github: https://github.com/manvendra7/datascience/blob/master/Iris_RandomForest_Classifier.ipynb INTERNSHIPS/ INPLANT TRAINING/ WORKSHOP
• Mediacom Institute of Information Technology - Interned as Batch coordinator for C programming and HTML from June 15, 2017 to July 14, 2017
• Served as Rotaract District Club Service Director (2018-19)
• Served as Vice President of Rotaract Club of Gangtok Royale (2018-19)
• Served as Vice President of Rotaract Club of SRM University Sikkim (2017-18)
• Served as Chartered Treasurer for Rotaract Club of SRM University Sikkim (2016-17)
• Member of NSS cell of SRM University Sikkim (2015-18) PERSONAL SKILLS
• Capability of working independently and energetically with full confidence for achieving the target.
• To look upon a situation with positive and practical mindset is my greatest strength.
• Confident, hardworking and always keen to learn something. AREAS OF INTEREST
• Machine Learning
• Data Analysis
• Data Handling
• Time Series Analysis
• Feature Engineering
• Web Scraping