Haley Outcalt NP-C MSN, BSN
Boynton Beach, FL 33426
Davenport University- Grand Rapids, MI 04/2018
Master of Science in Nursing- Family Nurse Practitioner Graduated with Highest Distinction
Ferris State University
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Lansing Community College– Lansing, MI 05/2013
Associate in Applied Science Degree in Nursing
REGENERATIVE MEDICINE OF SOUTH FLORIDA- Boynton Beach, FL 9/2019- Present Nurse Practitioner- Injector
• Performing PRP and human umbilical cord tissue allograft injections
• Pain management for peripheral neuropathy, large/small joints, and para-spinal muscles
• Case load 10-14 injections a shift
• Tasks include IV blood draw, PRP preparation with centrifuge, administering the PRP to the patient SPINE AND PAIN MANAGEMENT OFFICE SPECTRUM- Grand Rapids, MI 9/2018-7/2019 Nurse Practitioner- Interventional Pain Management
• Working in collaboration with three pain physicians and one other NP to diagnose and treat acute and chronic pain
• Case load 15-20 patients a day
• Independent MRI and X-ray interpretation of findings to develop proper diagnosis and treatment options for patients
• Medical management and monitoring for patients weaning off of opiates and other controlled substances
• Knowledge in trigger point injections for myofascial pain, joint injections, neuromodulators for migraines and muscle spasms, and PRP
• Maintaining a professional relationship with patients and giving them quality care by implementing treatment plans with the highest clinical evidence
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR- Grand Rapids, MI 6/1/2018- 7/2019 Nurse Practitioner- Concierge Botox Services
• Collaborated with local physician to provide Botox services to local and surrounding residents in home
• Malpractice insurance for cosmetic injections and services policy holder
• Marketing business utilizing social media avenues
• Currently performing Botox to approximately 20 clients/month for cosmetic purposes
• Obtain patient history, consent, and pre/post photos with consent to post to Instagram SPINE AND PAIN MANAGEMENT OFFICE SPECTRUM- Grand Rapids, MI 10/2016-9/2018 RN- Procedure Room Nurse and Ambulatory
• Administers sedation and monitors patients’ vitals while the physician performs injections
• Performs the time out and documents every procedure performed by the physician
• Registers and discharges patients before and after their procedure
• Performs scheduling of procedures, patient follow up calls, and medication summaries that entail anticoagulant checks VAGOTIS COSMETIC SURGERY AND SKIN CENTER- Grand Rapids, MI 04/2016- 06/2017 RN-Preoperative and postoperative care in an outpatient plastic surgery office
• Registering patients for surgery, completing admission paperwork, starting IVs and educating patients about their surgery
• Recovering patients after general and local anesthesia and verifying that the patients understand their discharge plan
• Performs Cool-sculpting consults for potential candidates for the procedure or refer to the surgeon for a surgery consult MEIJER HEART CENTER SPECTRUM- Grand Rapids, MI 06/2015-10/2016 RN-Cardiothoracic Pre/Post Surgery
• Caring for 3-5 patients after cardiothoracic surgery
• Main procedures include open heart, lung/heart transplants, thoracotomy, and left ventricle assistive device placement
• IV drip knowledge for controlling heart rhythms, rate and blood sugar
• Management of pain with PCA, epidural pumps, and other narcotics
• Telemetry certified, experience with chest tubes, hard IV starts and educating patients for pre/post-operative procedures SPECTRUM HEALTH BUTTERWORTH- Grand Rapids, MI 01/2015-06/2015 RN-7N GI/GU
• Responsible for patient assignment of 4 to 7 patients with medical and pre/post-surgical needs
• Delegate to assistive personal appropriately and efficiently to deliver optimal care to patients
• Hands on experience with indwelling urinary catheter placement, IV starts, bladder irrigation, and ostomy care
• Making personal connections with patients and family to promote the Spectrum values related to patient satisfaction SPECTRUM HEALTH LUDINGTON HOSPITAL— Ludington, MI 11/2013-01/2015 RN-Medical Surgical Floor
• Responsible for providing professional, courteous, and personal care to multiple patients with different needs
• Maintaining records of patient care, condition, progress, or problems to report and discuss observations with supervision or attending physicians.
• Delegate appropriate tasks to staff members of my team to perform excellence and efficiency.
• Carrying out Physician orders in a timely fashion and communicating appropriate assessment results back to the physician
• Updating the family on relevant information and keeping them and the patient satisfied with their care plan
• Caring for patients across the lifespan continuum; infancy to geriatrics Licensure
• State of Florida Advanced Practice Registered Nurse license with Nurse Practitioner qualification: 11001860
• Expiration July 31, 2020
• State of Michigan Board of Nursing Registered Nurse License: 470-***-**** Expiration 8.20.2020
• State of Michigan Nurse Practitioner Specialty Certification: 470-***-**** Expiration 8.20.2020
• MI DEA license: Expiration 12/2020
• Botox and Dermal Fillers Certification
Med-Aesthetics Training Hands On Botox and Filler course- Chicago Illinois
• Platelet Rich Plasma
PRP for aesthetics, hair restoration, and Joint pain. Empire Medical course
• Advanced Neuromodulator Course Hands On
The Aesthetic Show Vegas Conference- Taking hands on courses and science workshops involving the latest techniques in the aesthetic field.
• Dermatology for the Primary Care Provider
A 2-day course with Empire Medical taught by a board certified dermatologist that included medical and cosmetic education for the most common skin disorders. Hands on punch and shave biopsy practice, suturing, and cryotherapy.
• Hands on Allergan training with Danielle White NP-C September 2019
Training on all five dermal filler products including the new Vycross technology; Voluma, Vollure, and Volbella. Hands on training for cheeks, lips, and nasolabial folds
• Hands on Galderma training
Hands on training using the Restylane line- performed lips and cheeks this training using Restylane Lyft and Restylane Refyne
• SKINPEN- Micro-needling training
Hands on training using the FDA approved Skinpen- Obtained PRP from the patient and performed micro-needling with PRP Organizations
• American Association of Nurse Practitioners MEMBER
• Dermatology Nurses Association MEMBER
*Professional References available upon request
Haley Outcalt NP-C MSN, BSN
Summary of NP Clinical Experiences
Spectrum Health-Ludington, MI
100 hours: 01/2017-07/2017
• Provided care to over a 100 patients, primarily Caucasian race, ages 18-98.
• Managed preventative, acute, and chronic illnesses in the adult population.
• Provided general preventative care through yearly physical exams of men and women, care for patients with chronic illnesses such as: hypertension, diabetes, asthma, COPD, hypercholesteremia, GERD, gout, anemia, cardiac dysrhythmias, acne, anxiety, depression, viral warts, dysmenorrhea and back pain. Cared for patients with acute illnesses such as: chest pain, otitis media, conjunctivitis, sinusitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, pharyngitis, streptococcus, acute prostatitis, UTIs, shingles, ringworm, trichomoniasis, yeast infections, dermatitis and musculoskeletal injuries. Emergency Medicine
St. Mary’s Mercy Hospital- Grand Rapids, MI
225 hours: 03/2017-07/2017
• Worked in a fast pace emergency department under the supervision of physicians and midlevel providers. Patients ranged from infancy to geriatric in age. Treated a diverse population: Caucasian, African American, Hispanic, Kenya, Bosnian, and Asian patients.
• Procedures performed: Sutured multiple wounds, stapled a skull wound after MVA, pelvic exams, and rectal exams on various ethnicities and ages.
• Treated patients with complex emergencies: Dissecting aorta, aortic abdominal aneurysm, myocardial infarction, stroke, MVAs, pulmonary embolism, deep vein thrombosis, compartment syndrome, and a multitude of less serious cases such as COPD exacerbation, asthma exacerbation, skin disorders, flu, cold, shingles, kidney stones, and UTIs to name a few. Obstetrics and Women’s Health
Spectrum Health- Ludington, MI
225 hours: 09/2017-12/2017
• Provided care to pregnant women at gestational ages 12-42 weeks, maternal age 14-40.
• Assisted gynecologist and FNP in surgery during hysterectomies and cesarean sections.
• Completed exams and procedures: fetal non-stress tests, pelvic exams, wet mounts, and vaginal cultures. Internal Medicine
Dr. Gursharn Dosanjh MD- Grand Rapids, MI
225 hours: 01/2018-04/2018
• Provided care to over 150 patients in an adult internal medicine office. Patients ages ranged from 18-100 years old. Multiple ethnicities.
• Main goal of this rotation was to monitor and manage patients with chronic disease such as COPD, CHF, diabetes, high cholesterol, asthma, and opiate dependency.