Janesville, WI 53546
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
● A reliable, enthusiastic, team orientated person with creative problem solving skills.
● Effectively works to achieve goals.
● Trained in OSHA standards of Lock Out Tag Out.
● Microsoft Word and Excel knowledgeable.
FEB 2010 ASM INTERNATIONAL Materials Park, OH
Certificate of Training
● Introduction to Heat Treating
DEC 2008 ASM INTERNATIONAL Materials Park, OH
Certificate of Training
● Metallurgy for Non-Metallurgist
JUN 1991 GED STATE of TEXAS
2018-2019 TH FOODS Loves Park, IL
● Maintain several automated product lines and machines.
● Ensure product is sealed.
● Experience with Ishida baggers, Video Jet printers, Jones cartoners, Douglas case erectors, and auto packers.
● Filling out all necessary quality assurance paperwork and updating inventory.
2017-2018 LAVELLE INDUSTRIES Whitewater, WI
Assembler / Press Operator
● Assembly, packaging, and quality checks of product.
● Training new subordinate workers and improving processes to be more efficient.
● Verifying the 5 “S” high quality standards.
● Trouble-shooting presses.
● Data entry for quality inspections, material handling, and palletizing. 2017-2017 UNIVERSITY of WISCONSIN Whitewater, WI
● Cleaning of all offices, classrooms, study halls, and lounges.
● Supply / stock all necessary items pertaining to each room or office.
● Stripping / waxing floors and carpet extraction.
● Routine housekeeping on 5 levels.
2016-2017 MANPOWER at TREEHOUSE FOODS South Beloit, IL Wire Cut & Oven Operator
● Transferring cookie dough from a dough troll onto a conveyor using a hydraulic dump lift.
● Ensure cutting wire is at proper setting to precisely cut cookie dough.
● Document dough weights per quality standards and followed all GMP’s.
● Confirmed all oven temperature settings for proper quality product. 2015-2016 CULVER’S RESTAURANT Janesville, Wisconsin Customer Service Representative
● Taking customers’ orders and insuring data is entered into the computer properly.
● Kept a clean work station and restaurant.
2012-2015 HUSCO INTERNATIONAL Whitewater, WI
Assembler / Tester
● Maintaining inventory of several production lines.
● Assembly and testing of heavy duty hydraulic components.
● Blueprint reading skills.
● Use of hand tools, deburring tools, and torque wrenches.
● Use of overhead cranes.
● Training other employees.