**** ******** ***. ***#** Washington DC. 20002
Phone: 202-***-**** E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Objective
To work as an Electrician utilizing experience in installing, maintaining, and preparing electrical systems, equipment, wiring and controls in commercial, residential, and tenant spaces. Experience
Freestate Electric May 2016- Oct 2019
- Installed electrical circuits and wiring compliance with local electrical codes.
- Installed power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed equipment
- Mounted panel boards, transformers, switchgear and other various types of equipment
- Installed fire alarm, security, lighting control, data/ telecom, and energy management systems.
- Analyzing and following manuals, schematic diagrams, blueprints, and other specifications. Power Services June 2015- May 2016
- Repaired and replaced wiring, equipment, and fixtures using hand and power tools.
- Experience in trouble-shooting and problem resolutions
- Extensive conduit bending and wire pulling
- Cable splicing and terminations
Truland Services November 2011- June 2015
- Worked under the supervision of Journeyman Electricians ensuring that it was good workmanship and compliant with current NEC and local codes.
- Wiring outlets, switches, lights, and junction boxes
- Inspected electrical equipment with Journeyman Electrician to identify hazardous and faulty equipment. Education
High School Diploma Northwestern High School - 2000 2