KAMBLE PRAVIN SURYAKANT
***,*-****, ********* *********,Bhavani nagar, opposite prem auto, Forest housing society, Kalyan (w) -421301
Mobile No.: +91-810*******
To achieve a Challenging career in the field of Electrical Engineering in an organization where Performance is demanded and recognized.
Work Experience: -
• Presently working in Connectwell Industries Pvt. Ltd. as Product Validation Engineer - R & D validation department (Part of QAQC DEPT.) since 27 April 2015
Job details & Responsibilities: -
• To handle Product approval activity
• Product release activity
• Handling Validation Activity: Testing of terminal blocks, Slim relays and Interface modules as per UL & IEC
• Product testing during witness test program: UL, IEC, ATEX, NPCIL, BHEL
• Audited for follow up audits: UL, CSA
• Monitoring and maintenance of Master (Testing Equipment’s) inspection activity
• Monitoring of loading and sample inspection activity
• Documentation of validation activity. (Validation form, intermediate validation form, Tracking index).
• Discussing inspection results with those responsible for products
• Preparing Summaries of Validation testing results.
• Developing SOP’s
• Assisting in new product development activities to avoid quality issues at the very proto stage
• Development of new products, Development of new testing procedure based on the international Standards / Customer requirement.
• Procuring new test setup’s required for Development of new products.
• Testing of Competitors products and analyzing the test results for benchmarking.
• Investigating on customer complaints
• Preparing Engineering Change Notice (ECN’s)
1. ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management Systems) Awareness & Internal Auditor training Course from TUV INDIA TRAINING ACADEMY (MAR 2019) 2. Diploma in Automation and Control from IDEMI, Mumbai (JAN 2015) Which included training on basic modules of PLC, SCADA and industrial automation. Ladder diagram logic, PLC operations, SCADA analysis.
3. MS-CIT (MAR 2008)
Saraswati education society, Group of institution, faculty of engineering B.E. Electrical engineering
Grade: First class.
V.P.M ’s Polytechnic,Thane
Diploma in Electrical Power System
Maharashtra state board
Grade: First class.
Shri. Mohanlal D. Dedhai English high School.
Maharashtra State board
• FAULT ANALYSIS IN DISTRIBUTION TRANSFORMER VIA ZIGBEE The main aim of this project is to protect distribution transformer from most economical method and to provide uninterrupted power supply to consumers.
• SMART ENERGY MANAGEMENT
The objective of smart energy management is that it minimizes the energy consumption in order to limit its environmental impact. Minimize energy costs for consumers. Encourage customers to generate their own energy through clean sources (e.g. solar energy, piezo- electricity, door power harvesting, and by using fibre optic cables) Personal Details:
• Language Known: English, Marathi, Hindi
• Nationality: Indian.
• Gender: Male.
• D.O.B: 22ND May 1993
• Marital status: Single
• Hobbies: Playing Cricket, Snooker.
• Eager to learn new technologies.
• Positive thinking.
I do hereby confirm that the information and facts stated above are true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
PRAVIN SURYAKANT KAMBLE