Kerala Board of Higher Secondary Examination
**** ****** ** ******ering, Cochin University Of Science and Technology B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
Uppukullam po, Alanallur via
I am a Mechanical Engineer, I like to learn and change the face of mechanical engineering using latest technology. The best out of my vision is to make something new for the world of industrial design and product design as a mechanical engineer. The future is of Automation and Robotics, Integrating product design, there so many possibilities in the future to which I have been developing the skills needed for it. Apart from this, teamwork and leadership quality is what I have developed. SKILLS
• Excellent communication skills in English, Malayalam.
• Good Leadership Quality
• Best as a Team Player.
• Best Management Skill
I have attached the portfolio on the following pages. PROJECT AND WORK EXPERIENCE
• Product Designer in contract- Prajwalya Embedded Technology. Banglore: JULY 2017-JAN 2018
• BAJA SAE INDIA- Designed and fabricated an ATV for the national level ATV Design competition
• Design Engineer- Prajwalya Embedded Technology. Banglore: MARCH 2019- Present
• LinkedIN- https://www.linkedin.com/in/fayis-k-13561a105/
• GRABCAD- https://grabcad.com/fayis.k-2
• AutoCAD- Intermediate
• ANSYS Workbench- Intermediate
• Catia- Intermediate
• Autodesk Revit- Intermediate
• Adobe Photoshop- Expert
• Adobe Illustrator- Intermediate
• C Programming- Intermediate
• Embedded C Programming- Basic
POSITIONS AND RESPONSIBILITY
• Magazine Editor- School Magazine at 2012.
• Arts Team Captain- - School Arts Fest 2012.
• Secretary of Mechanical engineering Students Association Of CUSAT (MESAC 2017-2018)
• Finance Manager – Tarusa Motorsport: A SAE collegiate Racing Team for the competition SAE BAJA’18.
• Assistant Convenor- CHAKRA : Technical Event organised By MESAC at SOE CUSAT.
• President of Mechanical engineering Students Association Of CUSAT (MESAC 2018-2019)