Mano Mathen John
Graduate Civil Engineer Aspiring to Build a Career in Project Planning
- A detail-oriented Civil Engineer
with formal training in AutoCAD,
AutoDesk Revit, STAAD Pro &
- Completed a month-long project
as a site supervisor for Habitat
Constructions in Kochi
- Completed a month-long
internship as a site supervisor at
Embassy Pristine, Bangalore
Interests & Hobbies
- Sustainable & eco-friendly
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact No:
Seeking for opportunities in project planning and resource management in Civil Engineering. Given an opportunity, I am confident I can pick up the required skill sets quickly and contribute positively towards project goals. Academic Background
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering from Alliance University, Bangalore with 58.9%.
- CBSE Board 12th standard certificate from Girideepam Bethany Central School, Kottayam with 55%.
- ICSC Board 10th standard certificate from St. Mary’s Residential School, Pathanapuram with 82.1%
- Major Project: Glass Fibre Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) Fabricated GFRC and conducted studies and tests to explore the of GFRC as an alternative construction material.
- Survey Project: Earthen dam survey and contour mapping at Pearl Valley, Anekal
- Completed a month-long internship as a site supervisor at Embassy Pristine, Bangalore
- Completed a month-long project as a site supervisor for Habitat Constructions in Kochi
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, AutoDesk Revit, 3ds Max, STAAD Pro, Microsoft Office
- Languages known: English, Malayalam, Tamil, Hindi Co-curricular Activities
- Was a part of the college football team.