OBJECTIVE: Self-motivated and determined Pharm-D Graduate with a passion to work in a challenging environment and apply my 5 Years of managing compounding lab,interactions with vendors and coordination of management with healthcare professionals will aid in driving value and delivering exceptional support to learn. WORK EXPERIENCE:
(Certified Pharmacy Technician)
RITE AID PHARMACY,(Brooklyn NY)OCTOBER 2017 - Present
● Working in a highly pressurized environment and dealing with more than 150 customers per day while maintaining a high level of customer service
● Receiving,Typing,Filling,packaging,dispensing of the compounded medication acc to company policy.
● Dealing with billing and fixing insurance problems including third party on a daily basis.
● A Familiarity with generic and brand drugs.
● Transfer store to store medication in order to distribute the inventory load.
● Excessive Inventory reduction on weekly basis by maintaining positive and negative inventory.
● Ability to interact with healthcare professionals including doctors and nurses and clarify patients dosing information.
● Ability to converse with patients in a professional manner.
● Managing the inventory on a daily basis and retrieving the appropriate medication from inventory.
● Inventory management of drugs received from the wholesaler on a daily basis and maintaining the record of expired drugs. WORKSHOP: November 2019
PFIZER PHARMACEUTICALS: BROOKLYN,NY
A Programme featuring For Healthcare Professionals to Protect Adult Patients against Pneumonia Disease by Prioritizing Vaccinations. SHALOM PHARMACY,(Brooklyn NY)JANUARY 2017-OCTOBER 2017 COMPOUNDING:
● Responsible for Calibration and proper documentation of compounding equipment
● Specialized in using compounding equipment to weigh and record chemicals in formula,and formulation of creams,lotions,suspensions and elixirs etc
● Train and mentor compounding pharmacy technicians.
● Maintain inventory levels, pulled outdated/recalled merchandise
● Perform daily confirmation that all equipment including freezer/fridge temperatures and weights on scales at work station are verified and maintained every morning
● Answering phone calls and accepting refill prescriptions from doctors office
● Dispense physicians orders in a professional manner
● Maintain accurate inventory and discard expired drugs Abbasi Shaheed Hospital: 2015
Pharmacy Intern: (200 credit hours )
● Responsible for taking and admitting in-patient in hospitals and give prompt care with parenterals and other medications needed at the moment.
● Involvement in prompt decision-making on appropriate actions and treatment given to in-patients
● Responsible for Communication with other care-givers and patients in an effective and positive manners.
● Assisting with training and educating new employees and students in job specifications
Abbasi Shaheed Hospital: 2011
Clerkship: (400 credit hours)
● The working period includes Training in different sections of the pharmacy. In-patient pharmacy, out-patient pharmacy, Oncology pharmacy, Emergency pharmacy, and IV room where injectable antibiotics under aseptic technique is prepared.
● Training for TPN preparation and onset compounding of medicines was also a part of training.
● Training for Inventory maintenance of medications receiving from companies. PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY:
Sante Private LTD Marketing 2016
● Provide market research and analysis on Focused area.
● To identify and analyze customer needs as well as market segment dynamics to develop, communicate and coordinate strategic plans, business plans,marketing plans and budget plan implementation in compliance with the company’s strategies.
● Ensure the support of sales activities in the field including molecules like Terbinafine,Benzoyl peroxide,Mometasone Furoate etc including different variants and SKUs.
● Developed detailed analytic/competitive research and necessary tactical information to support strategic launch plans and programs for OTC division which includes shampoos etc
● To Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the competitive product marketplace and support the company in the identification of new product opportunities based on market demand and brand’s strategic direction.
EDUCATION: PHARM-D (Doctor of Pharmacy)
UNIVERSITYOF KARACHI PAKISTAN 2016
● Good Knowledge of Medicine and Drugs
● Sound Knowledge of Formulations and Process
● Good Command over Handling Medical Equipments
● Adept in Microsoft (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
● Adept in Next Gen
● Adept in Micro merchant
LANGUAGES: Possess fluency in English,Hindi Urdu,Punjabi