Mobile: India: +91-999*******/
Skype ID: selvammsr
P ROFILE SUMMARY
Self-motivated, resourceful & hardworking team
player working as part of busy team effectively
managing all projects & taking responsibility for
several schemes at differing stages with limited
supervision. Can communicate effectively with
developers / contractors & would be an asset to
any employer who respects loyalty &
P R O FICIENCY KEY POINTS
-Quantity Take-off, BOQ
-Estimation & Costing
- MS Excel & Word
- Plan Swift
Q U A N T I T Y S U R V E Y O R, Civil - 11+ years of Experience 7 years in Quantity Surveying & Estimation - Gulf & 4years - India EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
Civil Engineering – Diploma 2007
STATE BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION – INDIA
GMS MAVMM Polytechnic College, Madurai – India
AMIE - Civil Engineering (Pursuing)
INSTITUTION OF ENGINEERS - INDIA
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Analyze drawings and specifications.
• Assist in Rate Analysis and pricing of tenders.
• Cost Estimation for BOQ & Cost analysis for the prepared BOQ
• Carry out take-offs for material procurement.
• Provide clear detailed quantity take-offs.
• Design & Build-Construction/Project management formatted projects.
• Preparation of specifications and Contractor proposals.
• Preparation and issue of contractual letters to clients and/or sub-contractors.
• Assemble accurate and well-organized estimates and proposals in a timely manner for stipulated prices.
• Organize sub-contractors quotations, negotiate to insure quotes meet contract documents and issue properly documented purchase orders.
• Maintain contract documentation and advice on pre-tender and post contract matters.
• Ensure site personnel is provided with proper documentation related to the project.
• Assess architectural plans and generate quantity requirements.
• Assist in making estimates for quantity and costs of materials.
• Preparation and submission of interim valuations.
• Site measurement, Manage and value variations.
• Agreement and certification of sub-contractors interim valuations.
• Excellent analytical and communication skills.
• Good working knowledge of standard forms of measurement.
• Good IT skills - particularly Word and Excel.
• Adaptable & able to work effectively with multicultural workforce. P R O F E S S I O N A L E X P E R I E N C E Gulf Experience - 7- years Position: Quantity Surveyor Civil Projects Involved Tripoli Contracting & Gen. Maint. L.L.C, Abu Dhabi Aug. 2017 to June 2019 Abu Dhabi University – Al Ain, U.A.E (on going) Duration: 18 months, Consultant: Khatib & Alami Co.Ltd Khalifa Port Container Terminal Phase 2 & Immigration Building Ext’n. U.A.E Duration: 14 months, Consultant: Halcrow A CH2M company Fatima Nowais Private Villa – Abu Dhabi
Position: Quantity Surveyor - Interiors
Al Jassar Interiors, Abu Dhabi- U.A.E Projects Involved Dec. 2015 to Aug. 2017
Repton School, Abu Dhabi – Lockers & Fabric wall Panel Presidential Guard Command, Abu Dhabi-Multipurpose hall- Acoustical Wooden Wall cladding & Ceiling
CMW, Abu Dhabi – Acoustical Wall Cladding
Le Majlis - Yas-island, Abu Dhabi – Spa & Club –Interior Ceiling Works Lulu Private Villa – Abu Dhabi – Interior Furniture and Flooring Position: Civil & Structural - QS / Designer Oman
Dawood Engineering Consultancy- Muscat, Oman Projects Involved June. 2013 to July.2015
Substation Building Projects,
Consultant/Owner (MAZOON, MEDC) Oman
Sarayah Bandar Jissah – Staff Residential Building, Oman Position: Structural Cad Designer/Jr.Estimator Qatar Q Gulf contracting co. W.L.L, Doha – Qatar Projects Involved July. 2010 to June.2012
Substation Projects, Qatar.
Aspire Zone - Fitness Centre, Villagio, Qatar.
Barzan (Substation & Admin Building), Al Khor, Qatar. P R O F E S S I O N A L E X P E R I E N C E India Experience - 4 years Roles & Responsibilities:
• Estimation for the Structural drawings of Rebars
• Estimation for Total steel quantity & Structural steel.
• Bill of quantities for the building structures as per client requirements.
• Detailed drawings for Structural & RCC structures.
• Design and prepare RCC foundation drawings for machinery equipment’s.
• Finalize the detailed specifications & determine the bill of quantities.
• Foundation drawings for heavy structures for Industrial structures. Position: Rebar Estimator
Vidyut Info Solutions, Chennai, India Projects Involved June. 2012 to April.2013
Residential & Commercial Buildings (Malls & Multispecialty Hospital)U.S.A Bridges and Road Construction.
Position:Structural Draftsman/Quantity Estimator
C2C Engineering, Chennai- India Projects Involved
Jan. 2010 to July.2010
Bulk Drug – H Block Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd, Bollaram. Polymer Expansion – Asian paints Ltd, Sriperumbudur. Greenfield Agro chemicals - Deccan fine chemicals Pvt Ltd, Tuni. Position: Structural Draughtsman
Swaminathan Associates, Coimbatore – India Projects Involved Feb. 2009 to Jan.2010
Wonji Shoa Sugar Factory Pvt Ltd., Ethiopia. South Africa Bannaari Amman Sugar Mills - India
Dharani Sugar Mills, Empee sugars Mill - India
Position: Structural Draughtsman
MES consultancy services, Madurai – India Projects Involved May. 2007 to Oct.2008
MITPL – Madurai Integrated Textile park limited – Madurai Thiagaraja T-Mills – Madurai
Apartments, Residential Buildings, Institutional Buildings Madurai Sincerely,
P E R S O N A L D E T A I L S
Nationality : Indian
Date of Birth: 10th Nov.1986
Languages : Tamil, English & Hindi
Driving License: U.A.E - Valid till 2020