Master of Business Administration
Delhi Technological University
Course (Stream)/Examination Institution/University Year of Passing Performance M.B.A. USME, Delhi Technical University, Delhi Till 2nd Semester 71.5% B. Tech, Information
Northern India Engineering College (G.G.S.I.P.U.), Delhi
CBSE (Science) D.A.V. Public School, Sreshtha Vihar (Delhi) 2013 76.8% CBSE (Class X) D.A.V. Public School, Sreshtha Vihar (Delhi) 2011 8.8 CGPA INTERNSHIP AND WORK EXPERIENCE
● Internship with Byju’s- Discovery School Super League (Marketing), Intern Jun 2019 – Aug 2019 o Project Description- Discovery School Super League, 2019 (DSSL)’ – India’s Biggest National Level Inter School Contest being telecasted on Discovery Channel. DSSL is a critical thinking and aptitude-based competition that provides a unique platform for students to compete and win laurels for themselves and their schools. The internship was mainly focused on lead generation for the company and B2B marketing.
o Technologies Used- MS-Excel, Leadsquared.
o Roles & Responsibilities- Lead Generation, B2B marketing.
● Internship with OYO Rooms- Supply Excellence (Operations), Intern Dec 2018 – Jan 2019 o Project Description- OYO Rooms is India's largest hospitality company that enables listing and booking of budget accommodations. It partners with hotels to provide hassle-free stay experiences at reasonable price. The internship was mainly focused on developing the content for the website intended as a means of convenient and technology driven interaction for hotel partners. Additionally, I was involved in the grievance redressal system and reconciliation activities department for hotel partners.
o Technologies Used- MS-Excel.
o Roles & Responsibilities- Content Development, QA Escalations, Reconciliation.
● Project on DialDesk-Mobile Application, Mas Callnet India, Intern June 2016 – July 2016 o Project Description-Mas Callnet through their product DIALDESK offers great services to their clients such as Tollfree No., InstaCall Back, Live Chat,IVR, Payment gateway,24*7 Contact centre to name a few. Dialdesk apart from the services comes with a dashboard which monitors their customer satisfaction without asking for surveys. The administrator logs on to the dashboard daily to check the number of answered calls, number of abandoned calls, average calls handling time, different pie charts showing enquiry calls, request calls, complaint calls. The dashboard contains all the vital details by client. With rising demand Mas Callnet decided to extent the dashboard to android platform as well as to offer more convenience to the client with user friendly interface.
o Technologies Used- Android Studio, Photoshop.
o Roles & Responsibilities- UI Designer, Database Management, Dashboard Development. AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
● Won 1st position in Darbar in Youth Vibe (LPU).
● Won 1st position in Aaj Aur Kal in Youth Vibe (LPU).
● Won 1st position in Zonals Badminton.
● Won 2nd position in One Act Play Anoogoonj (GGSIPU).
● Won 2nd position in event Mono Acting in Corona (BPIT). POSITIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY
● Head Coordinator (Murder Mystery)
● Badminton Team Captain in Zonal Badminton
● Volunteer in College (NIEC) for Annual Cultural Festival.
● Production Head of the Yakshagana Theatre Society. SKILLS
● Programming languages- C, C++
● Web Technologies- HTML, CSS
● Playing Cricket
● Listening Music
Harsh Gupta +919********* email@example.com