Proactive and self-driven individual
with a zeal to learn and improve.
Seeking a challenging career with a
progressive organization that provides
an opportunity to capitalize my
problem solving and analytical skills in
the field of Mechanical Engineering.
ADDRESS: Riffa, Hajiyat, Road 3503,
ACTIVITIES AND VOLUNTEERING
• Attended Global HSE 2019
and MEPEC 2019
• Marshal at Bahrain Motor
ARABIC read and write
LICENSE AND CERTIFICATION
• BAHRAIN DRIVING LICENSE
• BAHRAIN MOTOR FEDERATION
• BASREC INTERSHIP CERTIFICATE
B.SC. MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
UNIVERSITY OF BAHRAIN
2015 - Expected graduation date 20/1/2020
SENIOR PROJECT: Peltier-absorption refrigeration. Enhanced COP of VAR system. Simulated the laminar flow of Ammonia-Water mixture through pipes using COMSOL Multiphysics
NEW MILLENIUM SCHOOL, BAHRAIN
2013 - 2015
Graduated with 85%.
BAHRAIN SHIP REPAIR AND ENGINEERING COMPANY
07/2018 – 09/2018
• Performed Non-Destructive Tests to identify cracks.
• Performed machining on lathe machine.
• Tested and repaired different types of heat exchanges, pumps and valves.
• Computer Aided Drawing (CAD) for the Manufacture of Spare Parts
0.00% 25.00% 50.00% 75.00% 100.00%
Auto CAD INVENTOR
EES, Engineering Equation Solver